As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Benjamin!

Thanks for showing us all your great ambitions in details! I think this million pound lottery wouldn't be enough for all your wishes, haha, as each ambition seems to require at least a million pound to be maintained for the completion & satisfaction. However, if I choose one of them, it will be a yacht with all the equipments, and then I will be travelling with my family & friends together. Thanks for your reply, anyway! Good luck to you!

• Hi, Gabriel!

Firstly, thanks for your reply!

Secondly, I will be waiting for your decision with P j/k.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi, Petti!

Thanks for your reply in every details!

'Medieval Hostelry' your favourite restaurant sounds very nice, hmmm, yum-yum!!! I am wondering what kind of dishes they have....??? I like spicy foods.... haha!

A long holiday in Scotland & Ireland (Southern & Northern) will be a good idea too, a virgin nature, I didn't know about that. Yeah, travelling alone isn't good, so needs accompanying friends for fun. Yeah, I agree with you not to send money but to buy useful items for them in need. Anyway, good luck to you!

• Hi, Petti!

Thanks for for coming back and leaving more details in return!

I am a big eater, so I don't think this will be a problem at all, haha! But drinking will be a problem because I don't drink. Anyway, I will certainly remember this "Medieval Hostelry", so I have any chance in the future and I will try it one day.

• If i have a million pound lottery, I would use them to build a charity for animals on the brink of extinction. I have this idea after watching the <THE COVE>, and that's really a  impressive documentary film.

My ability is not enough and that make me feel ashamed, if i have such tremendous amount of money, I think I could help a bit.

HEHE, of course, this million lottery is just imagination. But, improving myself's capability is not just for myself but more important to make our society and nature better through my utmost effort while limited effects. When we are formidable enough(both the two aspects of ability and wealth), we are more powerful to repay our society and nature.

• Hi, Idealist!

I recognised you're a female by reading your first blog, and you are really an idealist. But I am sorry that I haven't seen the said documentary film before, so I can't imagine your ideal idea.

However, making better society & nature may possibly be depending your ideal ambitions as a strong & formidable candidate with a great potentiality (Ability & Wealthy Power) in the future.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cove_(film)

hey, james, here is the introduction of the cove. if you are interested , you could click it.

And please never mind of my over-seriousness :)

• if i won that i would cloth 1000 poor
    • Hi, Ammar!

Thanks for your trying & reply!

What I understood is to buy 1000 clothes for the poor, but I think you could buy at least more than 500,000 clothes with this lottery money. Good luck to you!

• I'd buy a new apartment in the center of the city I live in, and I'd buy a car, like Lexus. The rest would be input into my own business start!
This reply was deleted.