As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Ellina!

If I were you, I would rather choose the other way around, firstly to start a business and then to buy an apartment & a car; Lexus is a good choice, I like it too.

Thanks for your reply, anyway!

• Firstly, i m sorry for my english:(

If i won a million pound lottery, i would like to have a world trip...Then i would like to move a small island such as Creta, Mykonos or eagen sea cost; and i would like to open a small tavern... that's all for me:)

• Hi, Rose!

Thanks for your reply!

Investment can be a better choice, but how & what with? Spending the money wisely is better than investing it, so how! Money is 'come & go', and it can't be taken to the grave with you either.

• Hi, Zuzu!

Thanks for your reply!

I think your English is very good, really you shouldn't be sorry for yourself.

I have never heard those islands before, but they must be beautiful in their sceneries, and I like the islands with the crystal clean water.

• Hi James...

Thanks for your support!!

Creta and Mykonos are Greek islands. If you have time, you will visit all Greek and Turkish islands. You can travel back in time and you can enjoy. Also, you should see beautiful beaches and have chance to swim in the clear, turquoise waters...

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi, World Extreme!I hope you are not a extremist...haha!

Thanks for your reply! Taking a long vacation is everyone's hope, but marrying with a beautiful girl remains as for a question of WHO will you possibly marry with. What do you do if you have found a beautiful girl but she doesn't want to get married to you?

• If I won a million pound lottery I'd keep them until I really need these money
    • Hi, Sergei!

Thanks for your reply!

When I read your reply, this is what I remembered; the Parable of the Talents (Matt 25:14-30) in the Bible. There are three Talents as with 10, 5 & 1. Your case is the last one who hid one Talent under the ground while others invested and increased their fortunes as doubles (10 -> 20, 5 -> 10, but 1->1). Hahah!

• hey, if i won a such money with the lottery, I should start my life with the newest way, i do some thing to eradicate poor in the country, which greeps me in my front.. and ofcourse i make a wide trip with the nation and make a awarness for longer vision in my country.
    • Hi, Guna!

Firstly, welcome to MyEC! It's nice to see you here.

And also thanks very much for your reply on this topic!

Starting a new way of life isn't a bad idea at all by eradicating all the poor, if you think you can completely change your life which you don't seem to be happy (I am so sorry if you are unhappy in your current life). 

I think you meant 'grip, not greep'. Looking ahead with a proactive attitude in awareness is always good for us enabling to accomplish a certain goal we are aiming.

This reply was deleted.