As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1. i will give half of it to my parents to be in return for them.

2.to travel around world

2.to is for sale! 域名出售中!
    • Hi, Vivian!

Thanks for your reply!

When we would be able to do our filial piety, our parents might have been already passed away as it might be too late & regretful (as similarly 'a son never thinks of his parents until it is too late'), hence when we can be filial, we'd better do it now rather than later, as it shouldn't really matter even if it's only a small portion for them or it's only a token of filial affection towards them, because our parents never expect anything from us in general, but the most important matter is that it should be in the nature of things as to continue showing them respectfully & delightfully with our filial duties as there are none of us owing nothing to them.

• just a dream, may dont happent :) so that stop a dream and go on for my jod :)
    • Hi, M.Hoai!

Thanks for your reply! Do you know 'a dream may come true', as everybody have their own dream (and it wouldn't really matter what, whether it's a small or a big)? It may be only a dream but sometimes because of this dream it keeps us going in life, catching up with hope in reality. However, who knows? There are many people out there, experiencing actually their dream having come true. Hence, please don't stop dreaming! 

• maybe u're right. if we keep the dream and try to do it come true, its good. so just dream without doing, dream is dream!
  • Hi, Anastasia!

Thanks for your comment in return! I really appreciate that.

Actually, when my son talked about something very recently, he mentioned that in the statistic figures, 2 babies are born in a every minute but three children died in every two minute (I can't remember a exact figure or time but there is some point). And on the top of this, even in the richest countries where they have the good welfare and social security system in their nations, there are many homeless children around or on the streets too, whom are really in great needs.

• Haha,really a big sum of monney,you know i have  quite a lot of things to do.But let me to choose one or two more important.First i will arrange a happy and rich life for my family ,my relativies and all my friends.

second,haha,i will invite the friends who want to go abroad for travelling accompany me to experience new kinds of cultures and life.haha

• Hi, Karenina! It's nice to meet you here again. Long time no see! 

You are surely a businesswoman who has a certain concept for the business development & management. haha! Who knows, as your dream may come true sooner or later!!!

• Hi, Kate!

I think you need to be a billionaire as not enough for a millionaire to arrange a rich life for all of them, hahaha! However, Being accompanied by your friends for your trip is a good idea, rather than alone, hahah it will be more fun & enjoyable for the good memory.

• Haha,really  interesting.i didn't notice that it is only a millon pound.But it is still good to keep myself just imaging and dreaming.Maybe tonight i will see the money falling from the sky.haha
This reply was deleted.