As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•      wow! it is a intersting topic.

i think i will buy a big house in my hometown, then i will distribute the rest to the poor.

• Hi, Frank!

Why hometown I wonder! It's a good thinking.... thanks for your reply, anyway!

• If I win that much...hmmm...I'd run for the presidency in my country.
    But I doubt I'll win...coz I never bought lotto or sweepstakes.
    • Hi, Ohnie!

Then, not a chance for you, not even able to run for the wanted presidency in your country either, bad luck for you, hahaha! 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi, Asmaa!

Thanks for your reply! I hope you will have them all, haha!

• Hi, Hanno!

You are one of us.... helping others and a world tour, as many of us have seem to have had a very same wish, and on the top of these, wanna to do many things ambitiously. Why not! It will be your money, hahah!

• Hi, Hammed!

Yeah, sure it wouldn't be easy, but we should be very careful in using an unexpected huge money, very wisely. Otherwise, we can be more in trouble afterwards as the media showed the proof which so many of the lottery winner went into the trouble after spending all the moneys. Of course, we should look after family first and then something else.

• If i won million pounds in a lottery, I will pay all my dues. As for the remainder, I would buy a house and lot, see and explore the world, and establish my own business. :)
    • Hi, Laddie!

You seem to be so greedy, as you want to do so many things with this lottery money, haha! I just wanted to hear your first & second choice of what you really want to do if you would win now. Anyway, thanks for you reply. House & Own business.... good choice!

• sorry... it took me a while before i can reply.

Anyway, it may seem greedy but i really do want a clean slate, so to speak. First on my list would be to clear out my debt. and then, house and lot and Own business.

secondly, charity begins at home. so i'll give some of the amount to my parents.

and if, considered worthy, will give also to charity or could establish a foundation to work with charity. either way, it is my way to give to the community. :)

This reply was deleted.