As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Narendra!

Thanks for your reply! Your answer is quite interesting. I guess you are a architect. Perhaps Italy's architectures are the best but I think there seem to be some similarities of the architectural concept, influenced by the each European countries, but I don't know how & what in the term of exact views, but it might be only my impressions, as I visited some Continent countries. 

• Hi, Ida!

Thanks for your reply! Donation & travelling, as it's the majority choice.

• Your question was really interesting to me. Y'know I many time hope i could win a million pound lottery but in fact it was not true. 

But one day as if i won a million pound lottery i probably first of all I would buy new furnitures for my house they were old now. And then i'd get tour to somewhere on the world. And last of all i would give the rest into my account in the bank.

You know, now i'm in  poverty, but i think 1 million it's not a very big amount of money in order to open some kind of company. In my country a flat costs you nearly 100 dollar for a good one.

• Hi, Fozzy!

Hahaha! You seem to have a very good idea. This million pound lottery doesn't make you a billionaire but a millionaire if you would win. We shall wait & see, hahah, with every finger crossed for all of us.

• Hi, Cogane!

GBP a million pound is equivalent to USD 1.75 million dollars (1,750,000 US dollars, as it's a huge money. You said, it's not a very big amount of money, but actually it is. A good flat in your country costs about 100 dollars, if so, then you can buy 17,500 x flats and have your own business for renting or letting. Do you still think it's not a big money? Thanks for your reply, anyway!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi, Ramona!

You are not the only one who doesn't buy a lottery ticket, honestly speaking, I've never ever bought one in my life either, because I don't believe the luck, but I got it a couple of times from my friend who knows me well. Hence I thought about what I would do at that time, if I would really ever won that as even this little dream might come true. Thanks for your reply, anyway!

• Hi, Massimiliano!

You sounded like you've currently been having a good life, then you should keep going with your happy life. You also seem to be a very active person as you like sports & playing guitar for fun. Good luck to you! Thanks for your reply, anyway! 

• Hi, Lamegogo!

Thanks for your reply! Thinking of your family first! You seem to be very close to them.

• i will do nothing.
    • Hi, Anar!

Doing nothing means no work, no eating, no talking, no, no, no.... as it sounds a very lazy answer, doesn't?

This reply was deleted.