As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Nida!

You seem to be too greedy...haha, not first & second but many many other things, hahaha! However, if you won it's your money, so why not!  Anyway, thanks for your reply!

• Hmm... a million pound ??? That's great. The first thing I'd like to do is visiting as many as poor people in my country and give half of my money to them and the second,  I donate the rest  to help education fee of all orphan  in my city. Then, what about me ? I just make a dream to win a lottery again.
    • Hi, Paridul!

Hahah, yeah....nothing for the first one for yourself, but waiting for another one, hmmmm, perhaps it's possible as you don't think of yourself but for others first... I hope you will get it... I wonder what you are doing to do with it if you won the second lottery.

• If I have a million on hand, then I will buy a bigger house immediately. Then I invest on real estate in China. By doing this,the value of my money will defenitely run faster than GDP.
    • Hi, Mommy!

Why not!!! As we all seem to have a same wish, we may meet somewhere and have a world trip together, as the group would be better than family only, hahah! So we all need to win the lottery!!!

• Hi, Gary!

Thanks for your reply! Hahah, it will be a good investment as the house & mortgage rates seem to be going up as usual...  as China GDP has been growing so rapidly and the world markets seem to be gradually & lately centralized within China.

• I think the most of us have the illusion to travel around the world... or to make our more secret dreams into reality...

I think... some people are waiting that someting like this it's happening to dare....I mean ...they say ... "When I win the Lotto ... I will...."

The life surprise you all time... we are lucky for all that we have sometimes we don't notice ... We are able to get all that we propose only need to work a lot and we have to be willing to pay the price.

In this moment if I won a million pound lottery I'd like to give all to Japan... Brave Nation which have suffer a lot and have learnt to stand up in the worst conditions... that's have built so stronger caracter in people ... I really admire this culture...

Thanks for this friend... =)

• Hi, Judith!

Thanks for your reply! Yeah, of course, helping Japan is inevitable today as we should, with every possible support.

You're right, how many times we live forgetting of our blessed life; a significance of a life or the life, the personal property, the provision, the excessive source/supply, etc, but unfortunately we seem to be living only for ourselves forgetting there are so many people out there, who are starving, have no drinkable water supply, no foods, etc.

• I think,world trip is definitely a good idea :) I agree with you, if I won lottery, I would want to have a little musical theatre... Finally I want to able to do something for stray animals.
    • Hi, Kubra! hahaha a little musical theater... you seem to like a music lover, or maybe you enjoy yourself in playing music... like me. Straying animals.... you are a pet lover, what sort of animals is your favorite, I am wondering?
This reply was deleted.