As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If I won 1 million £ , I'll :
    1- travel to antarctic .
    2- bey a small plane , like C170 !

:)
    • Hi, Faisal!

Thanks for you reply!

I am wondering why you want to choose 'Antarctic region' where are covered by sea-ice, is there any special reason for it?

Buying even a small plane is not cheap either, as maintenance & storage within the runway are not easy. And you need a regular income support for maintaining this plane.

• well, I would invest into the health insurance of my family in Belarus, support them;

than invest some money for my daughter´s and my own future;

travel and spend money on different social projects or set a new one in order to make at least some children healthy and happier

• Hi, Alena!

Thanks for your very interesting reply!

The health insurance of your family & to support them is as your first priority. Perhaps it may mean the medical insurance of your family, as well as the life insurance. And another interesting investment is a social project, setting for the children's health & safety in happiness.

• If I won a million pound lottery, my priority would be donating amount of money to poor people or giving it away to charity.Actually, donating charity seems like a cost paid for my lucky and I should do it willingly and voluntarily.

Then I could use the rest of sum of money to do a kind of profitable business or attend a graduate school to get MA. Money will make more money.

• Hi, Nguyen!

Money will make more money, actually, this is true. All the richest people in the world, in fact, they are the ones who make more money at all the time, by expanding the business or investing over the investments, or money after money....etc. Helping Charity, I also think doing it willingly & voluntarily will be better than donation, if you can. Thanks for your reply!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi, Lilidodo!

You seem to be a very academic student, and also you may like maths in your study. Helping others + Enjoying = Happiness, hmmm, I like the idea, haha, very good! Thanks for your reply!

• could u tell me plz

the difference between in time and on time

and thnak u alot

• Hi, Ammar!

I am sorry I am not a English teacher, but I am a same learner like yourself.

This section is designed as Forum, a general discussion with a certain subject. 

However, what you could do if you have a question like 'the difference between 'in time' and 'on time', is that you can start a new discussion in this forum so that some English teachers or some other members or I myself, could add something with what we know.

I am really sorry, I shouldn't add this far either but you might be wondering if I I didn't. I don't want to be rude, so please see what's going on here and learn things. If you have a question privately, then you can also leave a message on my page or some other English teacher's page. OK?

• If you ask me, I would give half of the money to the alumni center of the university that I graduated from. And then, I would build a hotel of my dream.

In the hotel, I will put a concert hall by the lobby lounge so that all the guests and their friends and family enjoy musics. Also I would like to invite my friends to have a great time in my hotel.

Specially, I will build a fantastic swimming pools outside and roof of the hotel for the guests.

Secondly, I will buy a yacht in which I have a bed and kitchen so that I and my family, friends and guests enjoy yachting on the ocean.

Besides the hotel and yacht, I would like to buy a fancy car. BMW765 Series with 12 airbags and 8 speakers built in the car to secure passengers from all possible accidents.

More than anything else, I will travell all over the world my precious family first.^^

This reply was deleted.