As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Arnau!

Thanks for your reply!

Hahaha, with some bear, bear family??? I am just wondering why you want to live in Canada, is there any special reason?

• Hi James. Oh, Canada is not important. The important for me is the bear. ha, ha,ha.

Seriously: I like Canada because its landscapes... high mountains, wild rivers, etc. Have a house in the middle of the wild I like very much. 

• 1.Make sure all money come to my bank account

2.Spent it,enjoy your life

• Hi, Pink!

Thanks for reply! As we all are told, money isn't everything but wisely spending money is very crucial, otherwise, we'd better have no such huge amount of money because it may cause ruining our lives.

• I will give all my money for you, James ... :))

-Nadiyah-

• Hi, Nadiyah!

Oops, why all for me? Anyway, if you would, it will be useful for me and I will do something for you too, whichever you want me to do, haha!

However, I don't believe that you don't have a wish, or ambition for yourself. I think everyone must have their own dream, even if it may not come true in life.

• Hi, Gregory!

I am afraid that I am not a lucky man, even if I need a blessing right now. I personally don't believe in a luck. So what would you do if you have a huge amount of money in front of you as it's your own money, nobody else's?

• It's me ... kindness lady ... hahaha I have simple dreams and wishes, I would be happy if other happy ... :) unfortunately I don't like the lottery, James :( I just wanted to get money with my own hand ... thanks, nice topic!

-Nadiyah-

• Hi, Fozzy!

Of course, you can....! I will be also grateful if you could visit my blogs and leave your comments.

• HI James ,if i won a million pound lottery then would deposit half of the amount in my bank account ...and then i would like to visit ITALY to experience its architectural beauty ............
This reply was deleted.