As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Unfortunately, ı don't make music but ı want to so much :) which instrument can you play? Dogs have got priority for me :) do you?
    • I prefer singing to listening, but I also like playing, as I can play piano, guitar & clarinet. However, I used to like composing too (mostly rearranged the music). I like dog as well, as my favorite animal.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Hahaha, Hi, Nijar! Donation for the people with special needs, and world tour, as same as all others... hmmm well, establishing ballet school... isn't a bad idea, as you might be a good ballerina before, haha. My wife is a ex-ballerina as well, and she used to travel around the world even to Korea (my homeland, before she met me, haha) with the team when she was young but she couldn't be in the team due to suddenly becoming too taller for a girl, then she became a teacher of dance for 10 years before she married to me. hahah!
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Hi, Ronald!

You seem to have a very intellectual decision, as 'first thing first quench' and then 'for the future investment'. It sounds good.... thanks for sharing, anyway!!!

• Hi, Surawan!

Charity & Trip.... as common, but I am wondering who you are going to choose for your companion travelling together around the world, as it wouldn't be fun if you go alone, hahah! He will be your best friend or your permanent mate, hmmm, very interesting!!!

• Hi, Asmaa! Thanks for you reply...! A huge translation centre? Hmmm, How big it would be, I am wondering? GBP a million pound is equivalent to USD 1.75 million dollars, as it's a huge money.
  • Hi, Anastasia! Thank you for reply & comment, anyway! It's very interesting. Well, actually I tried to play bagpipe, when one of our associated companies, BA Engineer, played his bagpipe at the airside during flight operation just before X-mas. He wanted to practise as he was going to perform for some reason, but he didn't have enough time, so he brought it with him at work. However, I tried it and I found it so hard to keep pumping with arms & at the same time playing music, but it was so lovely in sound, amazing & beautiful, as you said. Perhaps, you may want to see 'TATOO', it's globally very famous for the Edinburgh Festival.

• Hmmmm, you seem to be disciplining yourself very well, well controlling, as it sounds good.

SCOTLAND!!! Why I wonder? Have you looked at this

Virtual Photo Travel (VPT) #1: United Kingdom (Great Britain: England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) - http://my.englishclub.com/profiles/blogs/virtual-photo-travel-vpt ? 

I's included in some part of Scotland.... I am sure you may like it very much.

• Hi, Fresh! Thanks...!

I am sure your first reaction is instinctive in our rational nature, but what is 'Yabba-Dabba Do?

• ^_^ Hi, Ida! We all seem to have similar wishes....helping & travelling....!!!

Thanks for your reply.... anyway!

This reply was deleted.