Replies

• thank you all ,for express your feelings in such  situation.....thanks..alia,nona..icha..estania..JET AND abiba

• Estanis , thanks for express your comment...

Estanis said:

I'd visit my online friends.

I'd like to be remembered as a good friend, father, husband and son I once tried to be :)
    If you knew you were going to die one year from today , what would you do and how would you want to…
    If you knew you were going to die one year from today , what would you do and how would you want to be remembered??
  • Salam Cloud, are you from Egypt? I hope to be one of your friends. Answering your question, I would add two wives to make four of them.

• strenuous..... to answer but i would try to give happiness all of them who are around me:(((

• If i knew when i would die one year from now (but I hope not :D) so i would build an unforgettable memories with people that i love, so they would always remember me in good ways. And also I would do the good things for people around me so I could use myself for the merit for other, so it would make me feel that rest of my life was valuable. 

• greatttttttttttt.....

• I'd visit my online friends.

I'd like to be remembered as a good friend, father, husband and son I once tried to be :)
  • Thank Snr.for your participation. ..
  • Hi.SNR...thats soooo nice...and wish you a loooooong and looooooooooong happpy life God bless you
This reply was deleted.