Replies

• Emie, EE YAAAH  :-D (that's the sounds of Kung Fu).  Yes, it is a great skills to have especially for ladies. I tried to learn Tae Kwan Do, years ago, but it was too painful for me :-(. Good luck for you.

2392886715?profile=original

• I know right!?! lol! Ooh, is that so? At least you had a chance to try... ^^v

• I'm sure a lady with a Kung Fu skills looks so graceful. Look at all those Hollywood's actress that acted in action movies such as Michelle Yeoh, Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, they looked really elegant with their Kung Fu movements  :-D Well, even a Panda looks elegant while doing Kung Fu. hehe

2393968935?profile=original

• Guessing from your answer, I guess you are very artistic. Good skills to have especially sewing.

• Well Deepa, I am sure you will be able to fulfill your wish sooner or later. I do admire people who are able to play piano. Good luck.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hmmm... Green thumb skills.... That's a great skill to have. I'm afraid I don't have that skill at all. The only thing that I can grow is the annoying weeds.
  • I am a bit tone deaf :-D So I really do admire people who can play any musical instrument. Which musical instrument do you like to learn the most?

• I would  like to be a  medical  Doctor 

• Nadira, A very noble skill to have indeed. 

• Hmmm ... here I thought that playing drums doesn't need a "skill". Just thump.. thump ... and thump ...  And YES, Adlet, the Earth would be grateful if you can save it from that Twilight's cheesy song  :-D. Sorry Sofia, you know I like you, but GOD helps me Twilight.

This reply was deleted.