Replies

• money is essential .if i have countless money ,the first thing depends

if i have lots of good friend who want to travel with me , i want travel around the world ,cause ,money can't exchange the friendship . the person who is friendly to you when you are rich maybe not the real friend indeed , as the proverd says. the friend in need is a friend indeed.

if i have goal which isn't implement like be a great leader of one team . it seem money is useless.

so whatever , depend on my now state , i want to a house for living , i don't want to rent anymore .

so buying a house for myself and for my family is the first thing i will do when i am rich

•  

Hello, Nafis.

We know that money is not everything but everything is need money...As for me, I want travelling with my family,make charity, make own business and enjoy wiyh my friends..^^

• I'd definitely go on a tour around the world, for I love travelling! I'd also donate to some charity houses and orphanages. I'd build  mosques, schools and hospitals...
    • Wow...thanks a lot for the nice comment.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • wow! Great! Thanks for the comment. Traveling would be amazing too because we had lots of money too..hahahaha...
    • That's great. It's interesting that everybody who answered this question like to donate the money too. It's so nice.
    • Great idea! Thanks a lot.
  • Hi Dear Nafis!

I left comment here but it seems it's lost, I can see it here ,but it's not posted in your page as others!!!!!!

can you see it here ?

If not I must write again.

• Hi,

Dear Thuonghuynh, thanks for the nice comment. I wish you the best and thank you for the kind words. 

• Dear Mahgol, I can see your comment here and thanks a lot. I said you are so kind.
This reply was deleted.