Replies

• I would choose your city 

• I choose my a city , but i hope visit all the world . I like it.
  • I will choose my city (Amman).I can not imagine that I will leave it...
  • It will be France, because this is a country my daughter desires to study there
  • There are actually two cities I like to live in. It’s Tokyo and Sydney. I always wanted to visit Japan and live in Tokyo. In my opinion, Tokyo is a city from the future. So I like to live in the future.

Sydney. To answer that question you should simply look up photos of that city.

• there is no place like home.so when i retired i will stay my homeland in Philippines,my land of promise.
    http://home.so/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  •           What a lovely question!!!!   without any hesitation my answer will be; at Palestine, which proudly, it is my homeland. My husband and I left Palestine for a private reasons, but it still has lived in our souls. I am sure that; one day we will go back there very........very soon. God bless you my friend. 

• I will choose to live in Libya. Because I love someone from that country ... I want to be with him every 2nd even though he don't love me back.
  • I'll choose to live in Italy, I guess it's the place of Happiness :)

• In my home city Lahore.....my family is there....my heart is there....my old fellows are there.......:(....... Missing them all
This reply was deleted.