If God...

Hi,

My dear friends,

Imagine that one day, you wake up and realize that God has left the earth. He got upset and disappointed at human beings and has gone somewhere else. What do you think would happen?

I'm looking forward to your comments.

Thanks,

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hahahaha..Thanks dear Hanno...
  • it is a serious problem, i have no idea about it!
    • wow! great point dear Fresh! hahaha.. it seems that the hypothesis was wrong from the beginning. I mean the answer says if God gets sad and leaves us. I got your point! Thank you so much! 
    • Thanks! Think about it then! What do you think?

•  

Hello Nafis my dear :)

as my imaginary , perhaps(most probably) i would not remember me no longer since i feel my all being with his existence , i think our spirits spring from God's ,so even logically where ever God is , we are there too ^_^ 

no worry about God's despair , but more and more about our disappointing .( human beings and all creatures are granted to call God in all the times ,but its our fault that only in need times we comply it.)

thanks for making us to reminisce our lovely being's warranty :))

• wow, you mentioned the core of this wandering. I mean you said wherever God is, we are. That is the point. Therefore, world without God is nothing and nothing will ever be without him. I thoght let's think about a world without God and I realized it's impossible even in imagination! Thank you lovely Hani...
  • Thank you so much dear Martin!
    • Narendra ji, I totally agree. Life wouldn't exist..
This reply was deleted.