Replies

• I hope you do excellent with blogging. I've never write a blog. Watching you start blogging is something I cheer for.

• Why would one ask about how to start blogging and then would post here a LINK OF WEBSITE HOW TO DO IT? Pretty weird to me...anyway, if one wants to write they simple write about whats on their mind etc. Blogging ain't any super complicated science... looking forward to reading your blog though :)
  • I got into researching over the week because like i said before i really want to start a blog because i enjoy writing, however, if your blog grows you can always invest and earn from it. I saw a list of people who get paid for blogging and this has really inspired me. I think that with the right mindset anything is achievable! I was reading some great tips from here https://www.1and1.co.uk/digitalguide/online-marketing/online-sales/... as to how you can make this achievable. Now i know that earning through blogging does actually exist! However, i will say that one very important thing is to be dedicated and passionate about what you are blogging about. 

• Yeah, I think that's the reason why I'm not good at blogging because I didn't ask how to do it right. Nonetheless, I found myself addicted to it that I don't even care what people might think of what I think, I just write it down. I'm helping myself thru writing and I think it will help you too.

There are so many things running through our minds and sometimes we can't even handle it as if we thought it's cluttered and our cognitive is fully loaded without accomplishing anything. Put that into words and do you care if the world will dare to criticize your writings? If you do, that's good you'll improve yourself, and if you don't that's better because you can flow your thoughts freely.  But, what's best? Think of it as a challenge, what will I write for today? hmmm.... :D

• Ahahah MARY! I like that line "most of them are silliest than brainless monkeys". I see those people nowadays on social media LOL

MARY said:

Oh okay, so you don't want just to 'blog', you wanna get paid for it... smart girl :P

Well, for that you need to be someone kind of popular or whom opinion worth to read. Someone who is gonna give lot of traffic to a site 'cause of your articles. Journalists or people who have a very wide knowledge about a topic 'cause of their job/career (a scientific, a designer, a computer programmer, etc) can be paid for writing articles/blogs in some sites. And other people can get money just for having A LOT of followers in different social sites (they are called 'influencers' and I can't hate more this new 'trend', 'cause most of them are silliest than brainless monkeys, but who knows why their stupidity gets thousand of followers)

Anyway, about 'blogging' in EC, fortunately this is a free site and members who write blogs here just do it for improving the language and to start a topic to talk about with other members. The reward here is to feed your head, not your wallet :P

Audrey said:

Thank you for the tips everyone. I have heard that bloggers can sometimes get paid. Does anyone know how this works?

I want to Blog. Tips please??
    I want to start a blog but i have no idea on where to start. Can anyone here help me with some more information. I will be happy if someone could say…
  • Mary very well explained.  Just follow her advice.

• Oh okay, so you don't want just to 'blog', you wanna get paid for it... smart girl :P

Well, for that you need to be someone kind of popular or whom opinion worth to read. Someone who is gonna give lot of traffic to a site 'cause of your articles. Journalists or people who have a very wide knowledge about a topic 'cause of their job/career (a scientific, a designer, a computer programmer, etc) can be paid for writing articles/blogs in some sites. And other people can get money just for having A LOT of followers in different social sites (they are called 'influencers' and I can't hate more this new 'trend', 'cause most of them are silliest than brainless monkeys, but who knows why their stupidity gets thousand of followers)

Anyway, about 'blogging' in EC, fortunately this is a free site and members who write blogs here just do it for improving the language and to start a topic to talk about with other members. The reward here is to feed your head, not your wallet :P

Audrey said:

Thank you for the tips everyone. I have heard that bloggers can sometimes get paid. Does anyone know how this works?

I want to Blog. Tips please??
    I want to start a blog but i have no idea on where to start. Can anyone here help me with some more information. I will be happy if someone could say…
  • Hi,  dear Audrey! We post blogs if we want to share our ideas with others. Just think about something you would like to tell us. But be sure, your topic should be interesting for us!

• Thank you for the tips everyone. I have heard that bloggers can sometimes get paid. Does anyone know how this works?

• Hello, Audrey, and welcome to the club. 

Please take a look at this very amazing blog by Tara Benwell.

http://www.myenglishclub.com/profiles/blogs/i-dont-know-what-to-blo...

Tara Benwell's Page
    Tara Benwell's Page on MyEnglishClub
This reply was deleted.