Replies

• Mary... don't be that naive, baby :D anywayz yeahhh I hate when sb considers themself sooo awesome :D
  • Luci, you forgot this one: "I hate when EC people ignores my comments but Mary comes later and gives a similar reply and people are like: 'Oh yeah Mary, you're sooo right as usually, you're so amazinggggg, we should worship you 'cause you give us awesome replies, not like the ones that Luci the Gangsta give us and we don't even bother to read..." XD

Plz, don't thank me XD

Luci said:

Ohhh my hate list is maybe too long... let's see :D
    I hate when somebody wants to search sth in my handbag, I hate people who chew gum like cows, I hate stinky cheeses, I hate stupid people who consider themself damn smart...oh gosshhh..do I hate myself? That's a question! :D I hate when it rains and my jeans get wet and stuck on my thighs, I hate being forces to say something I disagree with, I hate GIN and TONIC... ufff ... thats it :D
    I hate it
    Everybody hate something. Here we will bring what you hate. Please write. Then we can all avoid it
  • KETCHUP AND SPAGHETTI????!!! For your god's sake!!! Italian people should punish you for that!!! 

And what the heck is banana ketchup???!! It could sound more disgusting?? arghghghgh!! OK, don't tell me, I prefer not to know...

tumblr_m6335g2Hrc1rqfhi2o1_500.gif?width=300

Risty Aven said:

I love people who hate ketchup, the sweet blend ketchup!!! I want it all on my spaghetti! Like bloody mama mia! Well, technically speaking...not tomato but banana ketchup!!! 

I hate it
    Everybody hate something. Here we will bring what you hate. Please write. Then we can all avoid it
  • Ohhh my hate list is maybe too long... let's see :D
    I hate when somebody wants to search sth in my handbag, I hate people who chew gum like cows, I hate stinky cheeses, I hate stupid people who consider themself damn smart...oh gosshhh..do I hate myself? That's a question! :D I hate when it rains and my jeans get wet and stuck on my thighs, I hate being forces to say something I disagree with, I hate GIN and TONIC... ufff ... thats it :D
  • I love people who hate ketchup, the sweet blend ketchup!!! I want it all on my spaghetti! Like bloody mama mia! Well, technically speaking...not tomato but banana ketchup!!! 

MARY said:Oh! And ketchup! I hate it more than anything!! A kind of tomato sauce that is not even close to taste like tomato plus vinegar and sugar??? 

2643914101?profile=original

Ohh! I hate myself when I exercise unfairness, prejudices, prejudge remarks towards other people, and then I sigh. I also hate it seeing an old woman disrespected by young people, same as I hate seeing adults abusing kids, regardless if that's their own or not. I hate it when a guy is pervert and shows that anytime, whenever there's a chance. I hate it when somebody forces me to do a thing that contradicts my principle in life, I hate compel actions. I hate somebody wash my clothes without my knowledge. I hate it when somebody yells at me, because the more they yell, the less I'll pay attention. I hate oppression, womanizers, cheaters, and when people tries to get my attention wherein I really don't want to give that to them...ohhh!! I hate it when my best friend is feeding me with strange foods.. the moment that the spoon is before your mouth and all you have to do is to open and say ahhhhhhhhh....

2643914218?profile=original

To be honest, my list is numerous to be enumerated....:(

• Oh! And ketchup! I hate it more than anything!! A kind of tomato sauce that is not even close to taste like tomato plus vinegar and sugar??? Eeewwwwwwwwwwwwww... What kind of twisted mind made up that?!! I'd tell you: someone who wanted to poison the human race!!

And even more gross than ketchup is to drink water right after eating something that had disgusting ketchup on it...

yuck.gif

• What I hate? Can't guess now. Okay let me check and will let on later what I hate. BTW good discussion.
  • The Universe!

f78d58f831897d43aac4d163d741c2a1.jpg?width=300

Kidding :P  I love the Universe!

I hate people who is unfair. Overall if is towards ME!! :P  Bigotry, violence, wars, bad manners, manipulators, fanaticism, dictators, candied fruit, people who doesn't know what is the use of the blinkers in their car, kids that are a pain-in-the-a*s and irresponsable parents who don't give a sh*t if their kids are a pain-in-the-a*s, T.V news, Zoos and parks with animals, animal abuse, dirty people who throw sh*t in the Nature, human traffickers, animal traffickers, sex traffickers, arms traffickers, wedding invitations, hot and humid weather, cabbage smell, patchouli smell, telemarketers, sunglasses, Peter Jackson's King Kong, Keira Knightley and her never closed mouth when she "plays", Bruce Springsteen and his never open mouth when he "sings", the captcha thing, curry powder, headaches (mine), characters who never say 'hello' when they pick up the phone and 'good bye' when they hang up in a movie/serie...

These are just few things I can remember atm... 

• i hate  discrimination and all things that make people feel better or bigger than other

• i_hate____by_pincel3d.jpg

Correction: Mondays. Plural.

This reply was deleted.