Is it possible to carry someone's heart in your heart ?

This question to all of those who have heart ! lets think a little while with closing your eye ,may be you carrying a heart that even you don't know....may be !!!

May be your heart always beating by remembering someone ........

It is to those who have heart.......

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanx to visit my discussion home.....

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yes Maya .....I agree your words....carrying someone's  heart is possible to those who really care about her or him....but there will be no condition.

Yes it is one of my favorite poem......thanx to share it here

• Frankly talking, its 'no'.  But its true that my heart is beating by sweet memories of someone ......

Thanx for posting some different topic !

• May be to remember someone is one of part of carrying someone's heart.......

you know, I think to carry someone's heart is possible if you know that person more than the person.....

• carrying a heart by my heart? no I'm not carrying his heart by my heart because I don't have permission as I'm sure that he doesn't love me at all! :( so I can only carry his memories and nothing more! carrying a heart needs a mutual caring... :(

• May be he is not the right person to carry his heart in your heart......may be someone else is waiting for you to carry your heart ........:-)

thanx to visit my square table discussion.

This reply was deleted.