I am sick of my bad grammar :-(

I love to challenge my writing by write blogs .I always do that but some of my friends told me that my grammar is not good (and I get that they mean my grammar is awful :-P) I knew that already .

actually I have never studied grammar ..I tried a few weeks ago to start reading but I CANT PUT THE RULES IN MY MIND .when I wanna start speaking according what I learnt about grammar ..after a while i figure out WOW I am just thinking how to speak ,OMG I even forgot to what I wanted to say :-( OMG I have feeling such I do not know even a word in English ...

Now friends could you please share me the way that you learnt grammar and speaking to gather ,how could it possible to think about rules and speak ?:-( LOL another truth is I always speak according Persian grammar in English and worse then that I always write my blogs according Persian grammar not all of them but most of that ;))))

Thanks for your help :D 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hell Sima,

my advice for your grammar learning is to

1- learn  simple vocabulary

2 -  practice writing small sentences which we use daily

3 - apply basic grammar rules. 

4- listen more and more English 

Thank you

Good bye 2388074546?profile=original

• Ehab Nassif  Hello Dear how are you ?

They are simple great and useful advice : )))))

Thanks for taking your time for help me :))))

have a great time 

• Hi sima, one way to learn grammar is to listen to English videos, my mean is listen more to news, movies, and other English clips,
    but if you want to learn it very well buy the "English Grammar in use", this is a good book that published into 4 cover from beginner to advance (each of them has 60.000 Rials)
    you can find all the rules and grammars in this books
    take care and
    Good Luck

• awwww Ario barzan ..what is this book ?

All recommend it to me :)))

Thanks dear for your comment :)

I will do it for sure :D 

• :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

speechless except Love you WMW 2392992574?profile=original 

• Seeker brother Thanks for your advice ...

Yes you are right I think your comment can help me and other people :DDDD

Thanks for your nice comment : )))))

• Sis  abeer ,I do not take it serious :))) lol but I really have not use of some tense and I am sure in instruction of sentence i have lots of problem if you have read my blog you figured out that wow sima is writing blog according persian grammar ;))

and I agree with we have grammatical mistake :-P but who cares ;)

WOW I love this part sis .May KHODA always be with you and all of your dreams come true : ))))))))))))

• hi sima
    do not warry about grammar ,u know my grammer is weak,too.
  • hi sima
    do not warry about grammar ,u know my grammer is weak,too.
This reply was deleted.