I am sick of my bad grammar :-(

I love to challenge my writing by write blogs .I always do that but some of my friends told me that my grammar is not good (and I get that they mean my grammar is awful :-P) I knew that already .

actually I have never studied grammar ..I tried a few weeks ago to start reading but I CANT PUT THE RULES IN MY MIND .when I wanna start speaking according what I learnt about grammar ..after a while i figure out WOW I am just thinking how to speak ,OMG I even forgot to what I wanted to say :-( OMG I have feeling such I do not know even a word in English ...

Now friends could you please share me the way that you learnt grammar and speaking to gather ,how could it possible to think about rules and speak ?:-( LOL another truth is I always speak according Persian grammar in English and worse then that I always write my blogs according Persian grammar not all of them but most of that ;))))

Thanks for your help :D 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Sima

Hello

I suggest you read "English grammar in use" I use it and very good for me.but I think reading text and writingin english help you.

• Marjan jan ..

Lots of ppl suggest me that ,I think It will be useful ...I must have it :D

Thanks for your suggestion Marjan 

Have a great time 

• Hey Nighthawk  ,your voice is good :D 

I think if you have dream about it ,you can make it true and i am not joking avout that :))

yesssssssssssssssssssss and thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I am sure this can helps me and lots of learners here :DDDD

Thanks advance dear :))))))

• This reply was deleted.
    • Short and nice and useful :D

Thanks a lot Ahmed :))))

Have a great time :D

• You know from your avatar I figured out that you must have powerful personality :)

you are doing the hardest thing in the world ..having butterfly in the mouth :D

So honey I have to say that you made me scared by this sentence about learning English LOL

You have studied and still make mistake ..I have not studied straight and still full of mistake :D

LOL native learnt automatically and still make mistake... 

I will practice and do my best for that :D 

Thanks for your comment your nice comment and funny one :D 

• Dear Sima,

I am sleepy now, and comment on your discussion in a condition of one eye opening and one eye closing or both of my eyes are half-closed, I don't know indeed. I will get the word "sick" in the title like the meaning of the word "cool" or "great" and your emotional icon should be turned around, hehe. 

If you have learned English for communication, I thịnk the most important thing is you can make others understand what you say. Of course, your means will be understood easier and clearer if you use correct grammar in many situations. About learning English grammar, I suppose that you can learn from books, videos, take grammatical exercises, exams... look back your writings and correct them by yourself.

I personally have been confused by several basic knowledge of grammar. Even I often have to manage to apply the correct tenses in my writing, though, I read over and over again the use of all of tenses, try to analyse them in particular sentences, articles. I still feel frustrated sometimes when make mistakes but "Make no mistakes, Make nothing".

Keep moving!

Best of luck, Sima.

• I think you were liek this when you wrote this comment Vieee :D

2392992546?profile=original

:D hahahha I must say yes you are right maybe I do not try  my best for that ,I mean i cant learn any rules LOL not just about grammar ..

So I wanna learn everything without trouble ..but I really hate grammar ..

I wish I could improve my writing according what You all friends advised me :D

Thanks a lot vieee ..have  a great time 

sleep tight LOL :-*

• O My God!, you're sick, let me diagnose, how sick you are?
    Come on sister, I've checked all your Blogs and Discussion, I've I'am nothing found anything serious, or I can say that, You're not sick rather recovering from bed grammar . LOL Compare your first one Blog with last one, you'll find easily whether,you're sick or healthy.

BTW Sis, when did you learned your first grammar lesson of your native language..........before being a fluent speaker or after being a fluent speaker?

• Bro Asif Ali, Zindani.  Hello 

funny brother actually I am sick today ..a flu with fiver and stomach ache lol I was like this all day:X sorry :-P

but about grammar I agree with you LOL my from first blog till now there is lots of differ but I cant fix some rules in my mind and use it ..

Some tense really bother me ...you may do not believe but I have not use of some tense in my writing and speaking till now 

yes I agree I have not learnt grammar in my first language ..but the situation is differ whatever I believe we can learnt of that a lot ..like the way that kids talk and review stuff that they did ..

This is a great way for learning :D

thanks broooooooooooooooooooooooooo for your nice comment :D

Have a great time ...

Kiss your sweet  daughters for me  :-*

• Bruce Lee 

How are you ?

I though like you before ,i juts wanted to  be good in speaking but now I think writing is part of learning English so ...

I wish to be good in writing also LOL

of course Bruce Lee I am enjoying :DDDDD

Have a great time friend :))))))))))))))

thanks

This reply was deleted.