I am sick of my bad grammar :-(

I love to challenge my writing by write blogs .I always do that but some of my friends told me that my grammar is not good (and I get that they mean my grammar is awful :-P) I knew that already .

actually I have never studied grammar ..I tried a few weeks ago to start reading but I CANT PUT THE RULES IN MY MIND .when I wanna start speaking according what I learnt about grammar ..after a while i figure out WOW I am just thinking how to speak ,OMG I even forgot to what I wanted to say :-( OMG I have feeling such I do not know even a word in English ...

Now friends could you please share me the way that you learnt grammar and speaking to gather ,how could it possible to think about rules and speak ?:-( LOL another truth is I always speak according Persian grammar in English and worse then that I always write my blogs according Persian grammar not all of them but most of that ;))))

Thanks for your help :D 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry for interruption :)

Sami, this is not complaining as you think it I think this is technique that motivates readers to take part in discussion and share piece of advice, which may be better than previous ones. This is opinion :) I think sima will give you exact answer

• Dear bro arif saeed  

I explained that but not as kind as you :-(

Thanksssssssssssssss kind brother :-)

• I'm ready to explain what she doesn't understand. She can ask me what she wants to know. All I see is complaining only and all the friends encourage her. I don't know what is next.

Good luck for all the friends

• The next is thanks for your comment and you must be patient teacher :-)

Dear Sami thanks for your comments :-)

Not a big deal ;-) do not worry 

• You're welcome

Good luck with your grammar

I'm happy because my students are fond of learning grammar properly. 

You can visit my school in Alexandria. I'm teaching in a school for girls.

• Dont worry dear sima your not alone..I have bad grammar too.:-)

• Almiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I know I am not alone :-)

but I have doubt about that your grammar is bad ;-)

do not cheat me :-*

• I'm fed up talking about your bad grammar
      You are complaining all the time
      It is better to find solution instead of complaining. All your friends have sent you many solutions. Why don't you try them?
      Good luck

• hahah Sami :-)

My discussion is here ;-)

I cant delete it ;-)

That is why you think that I am always complaining ,you think every comment that arrived in your inbox means that I am complaining ;-)

Good luck ...ke ke ke 

• Take it easy  sami ... No one learns in only one day. we need time to learn and practice what we have learned. that is what we all do here.

sima, do your best and good luck.

This reply was deleted.