I am sick of my bad grammar :-(

I love to challenge my writing by write blogs .I always do that but some of my friends told me that my grammar is not good (and I get that they mean my grammar is awful :-P) I knew that already .

actually I have never studied grammar ..I tried a few weeks ago to start reading but I CANT PUT THE RULES IN MY MIND .when I wanna start speaking according what I learnt about grammar ..after a while i figure out WOW I am just thinking how to speak ,OMG I even forgot to what I wanted to say :-( OMG I have feeling such I do not know even a word in English ...

Now friends could you please share me the way that you learnt grammar and speaking to gather ,how could it possible to think about rules and speak ?:-( LOL another truth is I always speak according Persian grammar in English and worse then that I always write my blogs according Persian grammar not all of them but most of that ;))))

Thanks for your help :D 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Read completely blog, and also read all comments yet now. i ain't any suggestion to you yet now.
    ( correction please all members)

• Oh  Julia de Burgos  dear ..

I cant get you unfortunately :D 

but thanks a lot for your comment :))))

• Miracle your comment was like miracle also ...

Miracle how can I find such as chunks ?

Your English is great :D have you learnt English by this way ?

Miracle ..thanks for your wonderful comment my dear friend :))))))))

• Sima

I forgot to mention how to help and one popular way is by reading and observing grammar.  Most people like to talk about themselves and what they are doing in blogs etc but of course when English is not their first language there are bound to be a few errors.

I would recommend try reading biographies where people describe their lives.  Note the phrases they use and the way they are used. an example would be phrases used for something surprising.

I nearly jumped out of my skin

I was so surprised.

I was gobsmacked (informal)

frightened;  I went as white as a sheet. I shook with fear..  I had goose bumps.

these help to make you speaking more natural.  Makes note of them in categories

Another good source are short stories.

Hope this helps.

Mal

• WOW Mal 

Loveliest teacher in EC ,Thanks a lot dear ..Of course every advice of you and another teachers cam help me ..

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice ..

I will read for sure :D :D

Have a great time Mal :)))))))

• Art Of Teaching  Hello 

WOWOWOWOWWOWOW sure it can help me ...

Thanks a lot art of leching :)

Have a nice day :)))))))

• Barbie thanks Sisi :-*

that is kind of you lovely :-*

2392991152?profile=original

• "One learns grammar from language, not language from grammar.” -Lomb Kató,

Don't focus on grammar when you are speaking. Study grammar if you wish but don't try to "think about it" every time you speak. It will gradually come. Practice it when writing and get someone who is good at grammar to correct your writing. Then as you improve the written, the verbal will follow.

I really like Oxford English Grammar Course book if you want one to study; it comes in different levels - Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.

• Teacher Tim New  Hello 

Your comment made me smile cuz it gave me energy ....maybe I have to follow the rules that I was following before according your advice :D 

cuz I ve never studied Grammar but I really have problem in instruction of sentence and some verb ..I mean tense. I really do not know when I have to use some tense ..

Thanks for your valuable comment ...

Have a great time :D

• Hello my dear Mahgol  ..

Yes you are right If i do not think about grammar i never think of my mother tongue when I wanna speak ...I mean automatically when i wanna use grammar i start thinking about Persian  ..

But when I was supposed to speak according what I learn from movies and ....

I never think of anything I just start speaking ..

Dear thanks million times for your suggestion :D 

Sure i will buy it if i would not find it by free ;)

Have great time and thanks for your valuable comment :))))

This reply was deleted.