A difficult person is someone who has a bad attitude. He or she could be arrogant, rude and self-centered.

Did you have any experience with him or her? How did you cope with the situation? Kindly cite your story on the comment box below.

Thank you in advance!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• @ Estanis,

I completely agree with you. It's hard to concentrate in the workplace because there are times that you'd refuse to talk to that person which sometimes affects the project you're working on especially if he or she is part of your team.

Thank you for your comment!

Robbie

• But i think if someone is not good, we have to deal with him good and polite. We have to show him that his attitude is not good for others.

We have to respect elders and act upon their advice.

And we have to care our elders. If he has common sense he will understand otherwise let him go behave with him as he behaving with others.

• It's so different if that person is in your family or your work environment since you won't be able to avoid him/her so easily, surely that's the reason of many family and work conflicts.
  • @ Junco

Thank you my dear friend for sharing your thoughts about this topic. I agree with you, we have to face the reality when dealing with a difficult person in our family. 

• I agree with you, Ida! It takes a bit of patience and understanding about dealing with these people. Many thanks for responding to this topic! :)

• That was a wise comment, Evangelina! You've shown how to be a good sport as well as turned a sour situation into a sweet one by projecting a positive mindset. It is quite true that some people act irrational in a situation because of what they'd been through. 

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about this topic! Stay positive! :)

• Just try to be nice to them, it needs a lot of effort of course, and make friends with them, no matter how, show them how to treat other people nicely. Hopefully, they will see and imitate our behavior
  • So true, May! Maybe we should focus in honing our skills at work and since you're kind, let the good karma come your way. Thank you so much for joining this discussion! :)

• Well, it is so difficult to cope with arrogant people. You need to be patient and ignore them sometimes because they may hurt you without knowing that. This issue could be serious when the arrogant person is close to you.
    • Indeed, Beethoven! It hurts a lot especially if your friend is getting difficult to deal with. It's like salt in the wound! Thank you very much for sharing your opinion. :)

This reply was deleted.