How to suppress jealousy.

These past two days I got entangled by a suspicions of someone's jealous girlfriend  without any valid reason. For two days she has been bombarding me below the belt messages. In spite of her bad behavior towards me I was able to keep my calmness and replied her nicely.  Good thing that after series of discussions, she realized her mistakes and gave me an apology and asked me "How can you suppress jealousy"? Since I never been into a relationship, perhaps anybody here can answer this question...

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;
    It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
    The meat it feeds on...
    Othello (Shakespeare)
    • Oh thank you for this lines, perhaps I can send this to her^_^... thank you!

• This reply was deleted.
    • ^_^ But it is not also right to do that^_^. Well as long as she is not about to ruin my life my being jealous I could still tolerate^_^...

• I think you yourself know the way better!

Because your way was successful :)

• hmmmya... but I don't have any idea how to stop it as I am not a jealous kind of person^_^ , unless I see a sign^_^

• Hello, ettedo tabalab,

I think, if a woman is jealous and possessive by nature, she will stay so forever. So she doesn't need to suppress her jealousy, as it's just useless :) . But it doesn't give her the right to show her aggression against anybody and treat grossly the object of her suspicion. So she has rather to learn how to suppress her aggression than her jealousy, that would be more useful both for her and for others. :)

Regards...

• Hmmmm... Thank you Charos, I didn't know this at all, I just learned from you now... Thank you very much...

This reply was deleted.