Dear EC friends and for other members that are willing to share,

Could you please help me guys, how can I make people follow me? I didn't ask for such role but I don't know they thought I'm trustworthy (believe it or not, I don't think so), but since they thought so, I would like to give them what they deserve. I would like to show them at least a quarter of their expectation from me.

Now, how to become a good leader, given the fact that I will make people who are older than me, more professional than me, and more experience than me to follow/listen to me?

How? @.@

Scary.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Easiest way has greatest risk but anyway I know you are a brave girl so here it is...
    Step 1 identify audience
    step 2 identify place where you can get them all along and on what day
    Step 3 Get a gun ...
    You know where I am going with this receipe xD

On the serious note: I would be repeating be natural + if you know how to keep positive vocabulary even talking about hot issue people will listen , sure lazy ones will just pretend to be listening xD
  • I'm not the right person to disclose that, so I better let this discussion on a general level. :D

Luci said:

What's the goal then? :p
    How to make people follow you or at least listen to what you say?
    Dear EC friends and for other members that are willing to share, Could you please help me guys, how can I make people follow me? I didn't ask for suc…
  • What's the goal then? :p
  • Hello David,

I would like to thank you for these valid questions, let me answer them point by point.

It's not for school or employment, it's more than that. It is a vital part of their persons, this will mean their lives and I mean it.

It is a full-time task, a lifetime task to be exact.

Now, they are about 20 people. Sooner or later it will become a hundred of them.

Yes, we are working together for one goal.

I'm excited to read your views regarding this. Thanks!
    David said:

Hi Risty,

More information could help. Is this for school or employment? Is it for just one or a few tasks or is it full-time? How many are in the group? Have the others in the group worked together for some time or are all of you new together?

Happy to help, David.

Dear EC friends and for other members that are willing to share, Could you please help me guys, how can I make people follow me? I didn't ask for suc…
  • Hi Risty,

More information could help. Is this for school or employment? Is it for just one or a few tasks or is it full-time? How many are in the group? Have the others in the group worked together for some time or are all of you new together?

Happy to help, David.

• Hello Luci,

If I stay for who I am and be totally myself, the next thing I knew is they are all gone.

Thanks for that good luck, I need it.

Luci said:

I think the best recipe is to be yourself - when u r natural people can sense it and I am sure they will respect you and follow you even without you would notice it :)
    GOOD LUCK, Risty!
  • Hello Andy, I'm good. Thanks for asking. What's up?

It's a bliss to know you relate to what I feel right now. I couldn't imagine myself how to strive the way you did. You successfully overcome the situation and I'm sure you've got people's approval now.

I would be glad if it's a simple task to do. What if your decision will totally change their lives or it will mean their lives? And you need to decide quick and rational. One single mistake and everything will just vanish into thin air.

Thanks, I need more luck now.

andy said:

Hello Risty, how are you?

Your writing reminds me about my situation 15 years ago, when I had to lead some drivers, some salesmen, finance staffs which are older than me and at the same time the company was having a lot of problems.

It was really not easy, stressful. But, after 6 months, finally I could control all of them. It needs wisdom, enough patience, strong leadership, dedication and of course a lot of prays and also guidance from the seniors. Good luck
  • I think the best recipe is to be yourself - when u r natural people can sense it and I am sure they will respect you and follow you even without you would notice it :)
    GOOD LUCK, Risty!
  • Hello Risty, how are you?

Your writing reminds me about my situation 15 years ago, when I had to lead some drivers, some salesmen, finance staffs which are older than me and at the same time the company was having a lot of problems.

It was really not easy, stressful. But, after 6 months, finally I could control all of them. It needs wisdom, enough patience, strong leadership, dedication and of course a lot of prays and also guidance from the seniors. Good luck
This reply was deleted.