How do you treat stupid people?

In our life the person can face stupid people that ask stupid questions and behave stupidly! I think they should have a special treatment in order to not hurt them or to make them feel outcast or rejected. So how do you think stupid person in your opinion should be treated??

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sis ,It depend on where you face with them ;-)

but there is an tactful sentence which said the answer of stupid people is to be silence ;-) 

My mom always said if you answer the stupid people ,people around you will think that you are stupid as she or he is .

but who can act my mother advice ;-) me neither ;-) :-D 

• LOL Sima, thanks for the reply, that's really true being silent is good, but sometimes you must give an answer even if it's very very evident and totally clear or they will think you don't like them and some other negative thinking which is not in your mind but their stupidity is creating it! :D

Best wishes Simo :)

• You know esma ..I have feeling when I am silence against them ..I think that they though I am scared them ..that is why ..I never cant be silence ;-) and my mom always lok at me with scowl ;-) OMG I forgot to kiss you :-* hugs :-* 

• LOL Mohamed, you didn't answer my question, read it again! I am not talking about sick people but normal ones that ask stupid things, things which are logical. It's like when you're in work and someone comes to ask you about a read pen '' you aren't on your disk to give him, like my situation '' ;) LOL. sort it out!!??

• hi esma

the only thing we can do is to ignor them,i hope not to be ignored.

best wishes

• Ignoring them? Do you ignore someone has asked you a question? But he/she is a human you must give an answer to his her stupid question :D Otherwise he/she would feel outcast.

• I take for granted that you don't refer to handicaped people, so I think you needn't have a special treatment if they disturb/molest you.
    • Pina, no at all I don't mean this section of people who are sick! but the rest :D

• hi my friend u r right

• Thanks Milad, so what is your answer? :)

This reply was deleted.