Today on the way when I went to the office I saw a thief try to take a girl's bag, but no one helps her, even me because that thief not went alone, they have more than six strong man went together. I'm not strong enough to save her in this case. But I always thinking about no one has even a small action to help her. May be all of us are scare to be revenged.

How do you do in this case & how do you think about the silent of the good people in front of the actions of bad people?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think you did your best in that situation and you even try to find the way to help others just in case this happen right in front of you again by asking people here what you should do. In my opinion, I would do the same as Salem mentioned because in my country police will track those bad guys later on.

• It's a hard situation, and I do not blame you for not reacting, although you should have reacted.. I don't blame you here because in this care, it requires more than courage to react.. it also need quick reaction at the time when we do not expect what we should do... so.. I really don't blame you.. and I am not gonna say that I will react better, if ever I were in your shoes.. 

For this Topic, there are two famous says I want to share here: 

• First is, you are not only asked about the evil-doings that you have done.. you will be asked also about the good deeds that you haven't done, at the time when you are required to act. 
    • second is, the cost that good people pay against being silent towards the evil-doings, is that evil-doers will become predominant over them. 
  • Hi SaleM, thanks for your nice comment. As I mentioned the reason that's why I didn't call police because when they come, there is no one stay, except me.

SaLeM said:

stay back and  call the police in that time

How do you think about the silent of good people in front of the actions of bad people?
    Today on the way when I went to the office I saw a thief try to take a girl's bag, but no one helps her, even me because that thief not went alone, t…
  • stay back and  call the police in that time

• Hello, thanks for your sharing and it's right. We need to change ourselves to make this world better.

اظہر الدین سید said:

Our society doesn't get destroyed when criminals do something society gets deatroyed when a capable person doesn't do anything...people wont do nothing until the same will happens to them if we want to  change something we need to change ourself...

How do you think about the silent of good people in front of the actions of bad people?
    Today on the way when I went to the office I saw a thief try to take a girl's bag, but no one helps her, even me because that thief not went alone, t…
  • Our society doesn't get destroyed when criminals do something society gets deatroyed when a capable person doesn't do anything...people wont do nothing until the same will happens to them if we want to  change something we need to change ourself...

• ya, online talking is also the same...try to keep in touch & hang out with our friends more often.

Roman said:

Thank you, Teresa, for reply! You are right about, but not only economy, online talking is also pushing them away from each other...

• On line talking :) . It's right Roman, I noticed it happened also in our society here.
  • Thank you, Teresa, for reply! You are right about, but not only economy, online talking is also pushing them away from each other...

• Hi Roman, I tried to reply you many times but all of them are failure.

You're quite right. However I felt helpless in this case. I were silent because of helpless when my reaction was ineffective. I felt lonely if I do that & I realize that people are taking care of the economy to make their life better & it pushed people away from each other as taking care of their interests rather than benefit others :(.

Roman said:

First of all, are you and that girl ok? You said that they tried to take her bag. Ofcourse it is wrong when the people don't even do some actions. But you did right! Just imagine, what could happen if you tried to help her... I guess they just took her bag and escape, right? The people like them could attack you and that girl and everyone who tried to help... One bag is not so bad in case that they could attack you... And yes, better was to catch them at photo and call the police.
This reply was deleted.