how can we be a grateful persons?

Have you been thinking about what it takes to live a joyful life? The fact is, difficulties happen in our lives. So how can we stay positive despite all those difficulties?

An important key, I believe, is being grateful . If you are grateful, you will see the world differently. You will see that there are good things behind everything that happens. You will realize that your life is wonderful, and you will be joyful.

so how can we be a grateful persons ??

or

what must we realize from our lives to be grateful ??

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do not come online regular basis , then people miss you then you become grateful person ,lol

Good behavior , forgiveness, smile , maintain good relation , & try to fulfill responsibility towards our self, family , relative , society , country & entire world , If made mistake apologies for that, help needy people , once in month at least make a single call to good friend & relative and ask regarding health , how are they , nowadays world are too busy , people do not have time to remember friend & relative but we have to withdraw time to wish or help as per our strength   ,

or

if have the leadership quality then create a group or trust or organisation who collect money from Donner & utilize proper manner like take a example many poor children want to study but lack of money & facility they r not able to continue study then that group encourage them & help through school fees or if group is large build school to give free of cost education like wise Medical treatment ,etc   

• In my view, to be grateful is always looking for attitude , morals way to deal with the people . Always be positive in your behavior and do not ever make decisions when angry .
    Also be satisfied to what others did to u either small or massive .
    One more thing, do such prophet muhammad ( peace be upon him ) did , smiling at the face of your friend or brothers is charity ....
  • Exactly, I absolutely agree with Omer. Sometime mankind does not know how to satisfy himself to say thanks for his presence in this life. Coming with the misfortune once would let him learn how grateful he is..

• what a big question..
    I think if someone wants to know how much grateful he is? I suggest him to take a walk to hospitals and see people with cancer. or watching a blind man with a crutch. then he will know how much grateful he is.

• ooh what a wonderful idea omer ,

thanks for your nice comment

• This reply was deleted.
    • hello Yahia,

easily we can be grateful if we can be content of what we have : very nice idea

thank you very much for your nice comment

• This reply was deleted.
    • hello dear Nurr,

Clearly, i see a grateful person , so ... i'm sure that you are very happy.. sister.

wish you all the best .

thank you so much for your nice comment

•        

Hi my dear, you sat up a wonderful topic to be discussed. yes, everyone wants to live a joyful life, but sometimes because of the stressed life which we live, we lose the key of the joyful.

I agree with you that "the important key is being grateful". Actually, being grateful is not an easy job, it needs a lot of efforts. In addition, we have to realize, it is not enough to make ourselves grateful once, but also teach the others the lesson of gratitude, this is very important because, the time we begin teach anyone how he/she be grateful, be sure, in that time we are a grateful once.

Actually, gratitude strengthens the relationships between people, so it makes people happier and more resilient. In addition, gratitude improves our health, and reduces stress.

If anyone asks me: what I am grateful for? My answer will be, without any hesitation, ” I am grateful for the peace. No matter how rich, healthy, educated, surrounded by people I am sure they love me like who I am, have a loving husband, lovely children……..etc but to live in fear, that is unbearable thing. I had a bad experience with fear, as the war, can you imagine that? Really it was a nightmare”. So, no one can deny that living in peace is a great blessing which by itself deserves our sincerest gratitude. My best wishes for you.

• hello my dearest friend , sewar

you added very new and good idea : teach the others the lesson of gratitude it's very useful to be grateful .

and i can feel you dear, about the war , because we also experienced it , you are right peace is a great blessing .

thank you so much sister , for your wonderful reply .

• Try to give more and expect less.

This reply was deleted.