how can we be a grateful persons?

Have you been thinking about what it takes to live a joyful life? The fact is, difficulties happen in our lives. So how can we stay positive despite all those difficulties?

An important key, I believe, is being grateful . If you are grateful, you will see the world differently. You will see that there are good things behind everything that happens. You will realize that your life is wonderful, and you will be joyful.

so how can we be a grateful persons ??

or

what must we realize from our lives to be grateful ??

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When you finish your day, and look back what you have done along the day and you feel the satisfaction of having done maybe if not all the best almost a big part of what you had to do in that day.

• very new opinion ,

thank you so much .

• Hi Hafida,

We must focus on the little things and be grateful for them. We may endure difficulties in our life but there will always be something to make us smile. It may be the simplest of things, birds soaring, the wind through the trees, the sound of waves rolling on to the beach. My 5 year old son makes me extremely grateful because of his honesty and unconditional love. I dont see problems in this life I see only challenges.

A good topic Hafida  

• hello dear shane ,

really this is very nice , i'm sure that you faced many problems in your life but you saw ithem with grateful eye .

thank you so much for the nice comment

• Hellow Hafida...Before replying ..i aspects you big greeting for the tenor of your discussion..

here is my replyement...

To be grateful we have to be satisfaction..satisfaction come from faith...this last come by following Muhammed (SAAW).

• salam metalgearsolide1 , thanks my friend

I greet you   , You have insight into life .

• This reply was deleted.
    • walaykom alsalam dear sony ,

i like your comment tooo much dear , you added very important points :  be grateful first of all to our God , being grateful gives good feeling to other person.

thank you sister for your nice comment

• hello Marwa,

i like that dear : leave the other part to god and he will take care of you very well , really we need to realize that .

thank you sister for the nice comment

• hello Isra,

right , nice idea dear ; treat ourselves in the best way we can -stop torturing ourselves& realise all the beauty around us

• Actually, we do not know how great people we are. We come to know our greatness when outer

world makes us realize. All strength and success lie with in us, but one must know how to knock.

Positiveness and happiness in every moment makes us strong or powerful to lead our life as a great

person.

This reply was deleted.