DEAR ALL,

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW IN A MONTH. HOW DO I IMPROVE MY SPEAKING ENGLISH IN A MONTH? I AM SO NERVOUS ABOUT THE INTERVIEW. I AM A SHY PERSON, PROBABLY THAT'S WHY MY ENGLISH STILL IS NOT STRONG EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN AUSTRALIA FOR ALMOST SIX YEARS. PLEASE HELP ME! I AM DYING TO HAVE THIS JOB. THANK YOU EVERYBODY

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Renee, don't panic and take it easy. If you get nervous, your English ability will reduce as well. So, be calm and just prepare yourself for the interview. I know that they usually ask some routine questions like why do you want to work in this company? or Why do you think we should hire you? If you search on  the internet, I think you can find such questions for interview. Then, they ask some other questions to test you like describe your desk? this depends on what kind of job you applied for. So, I think if you look for these kinds of question and prepare yourself, you can speak so well. And, don't forget not to panic. I found this address for you, I hope it helps: The Ultimate Guide to Job Interview

I hope you be successful and one more thing, if you take life so seriously, everything will be more difficult and when we don't give so much attention to life, everything will be better. So, do your best and let life does the rest.

Take care,

Nafis

•  

Hi, Nafis, Thank you very much for your reply. And I'll check the website you gave me. It's sound perfect for me. You are very kind; I hope we could be friends.

like I said, I am shy and don't like to talk much with others. I think that 's my personality.  But why the whole world doesn't give much job opportunity to introverts?Anyway, I will try my best to seize this opportunity. Thank you again.

• Dear Renee, you are very welcome. don't think that way at all. They will give you the job. We all have some traits that we may not like it ,however, we should work on it to correct it. So, don't think that way and speaking for a job interview is different from speaking with other people. You can prepare yourself for that. I hope this website can help you. Just think that you are a native speaker and you want to speak. I wish you all the best...
This reply was deleted.