HI ALL

i m gonna  change my real name (mean in a real life ) ,,since some month looking for a suitable name but i found myself among the excessive many names ,honestly it is  so hard to decide ,i can barely determine the right one  .summary  i need ur help, waiting foward ur suggestions ,pls recommend me the most admirable name u know ,hope this discussion ii help me to find the relevant name

THANK U !

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HI MY DEAR MARTA 

10x u soooooo much i ii think about :) ♥ ♥ ♥

i missed u  so much btw

•  Sourtruth 

what a crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   animation    hhhhhhhhhhhhh 

animated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif10x u sooooo much    for the participation !  :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• This reply was deleted.
    • 10x u DARLING  

LOVE YA :-*

• DEAR  RECEB 

I LIKE JASMIN :P   u know 

10x u  soooooooooooooooooooo much  dude 

• Zoya, Karina, Jasmin, Lauren, Fatima, Foram, Fizza, Ameena, Soha, Nargis, Shabana, Zohra, Farida, Mumtaz, Saira, Zeenat, Katrina and my favourite se***** ..... hope you like at least one from the list...

• NIKO  DEAR

SAIRA  DA great one ! 

ummmmmmmmm  i m going  to  think  and  decide  

10x u sooooooooooo much  couch potato  :P

• i m not couch potato .. you are.. :P

• :P

• This reply was deleted.
    • DEAr ISRAA

there is  nothing  funny  inside  it  ,it is my  decision  and  every1 have  to  respect .

lol   in my  native  language  alma means  an apple  ...alma = an apple  =D as a  noun ...as a  verb it means alma = dont buy   =D  

10x u for the  participation 

• What abt Anamika ??? Means Nameless...LOL...

I like ur name SERA itself, though i dont know the meaning for it....It suits u....

Ok...if u keep that as EC Name, then wat abt Angelina?? or if u want to have our Indian names, i can suggest u more and more......

Selection will be easier, if u tell us ur preference in the Meaning of ur Name....means do u like to have a Flower name or what ?

This reply was deleted.