Hello guys,

I would like to know one thing. Do you think that people we meet online are the same in real? Well, I have experienced the situations when some cool, freaky, funny people I chatted with turned to be totally different when it came to conversation over Skype. Suddenly they were not so self-confident, nor talkative. Have you experienced it too?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Anah,

thanx for your response, btw I am sorry to tell you that I am totally the same and there is no difference between what I say in the chatroom and on Skype :-p maybe on Skype I am even worse :-D Being shy is one of the points, I do believe it. Btw it is also about age and experience, self-confidence etc. I believe in some years you will tell me something totally different :-p

• hahahhhaha maybe you are right Luci :) 

• Anyway, Luci... We want names!!! Who is funny here but boring in confcall? :D

• Mary,

lool some of those people are not in EC anymore and you know I am decent, don't wanna ruin anybody's reputation :-D

• No clue about that. But i can tell that in my case, I'm same awesome here, in skype, in real or anywhere! :D

0560a0fc771799bc50c1165d6b11564f.jpg?width=300

• Mary,

you are special case :-D I do believe you are freaking crazy and awesome on Skype and I hope to talk you one day :-p

• I am both cool on chatting here and also on Skype. :D do you want to try me?
  • I think I won't be that comfortable on the first, second instances no matter how long or comfortably i have been talking to that person online . I believe everyone likes to be reserved at first, coz we become conscious.
    • Hem,

of course that since you talk to somebody for the first time it differs, people are not so relaxed etc. However, maybe I am freak but I am simply not like this. Well.. I know people differ and I dont wanna judge anybody here.. I am just thinking what can cause it. You have good point that when we talk for the first time with a stranger we are not so open :-) Thanx for your comment!

• pfff..  bullshit, they can be!!! 

This reply was deleted.