Replies

• Hi, Jessie :) <--Big smile for you( I'm Thai too.)

I went to Japan and South Korea and It's got me different feeling each town I visited. In Korea I like their foods and I met my real winter there lol. In Japan I've got ton of good memories even my honeymoon was there too in Hakone, we dip ourselves in private outdoor sulfur onsen in winter night(we got good deal as we reserved the best room in that small hotel for our honeymoon).

• Hat Yai, Songkhla and Puket, they were the places I ever visited in your country, beautiful tourist resorts really, hopefully next year I can travel to Bangkok.
    Travelling is one of my hobbies, we can have a totally new atmosphere when we go abroad, we see different lifestlye, different cultures, beautiful and unique scenery and bla bla bla.
    My advice, go abroad and enjoy your life and don't forget visiting Toba Lake in Sumatera, Indonesia.
  • Ohh... the everlasting smile land! I wish I could visit again some day.

You're lucky living in such paradise :)
  • Have you ever been Thailand before? 

• That's so amazing to hear. I afraid of travelling alone but I would like to see different cultures across other countries. Welcome to my country, Thailand. If you come here, I recommend you to visit the south part of Thailand if you like the beach. 

• 40 cities already :D Yahoo and it's just a start :) And of course it is different. SO many countries, so many cultures and ways of life. 

• Suasdi Jessie, I like travelling a lot. I have been to many places. I hope next time I see Bangkok. It is a beautiful city. I have seen it in movies. Travelling abroad has many advantages. One of them is, meeting a great guy. learning the cultures of others. I knew a lot of good habits and traditions that people perform. Jessie is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks for sharing.

This reply was deleted.