Replies

• good reason
  • I Agree w/you...feeling jealous also has a good aspect such as when you see somebody with good talent of course it would motivate you to be like them..but when the your jealouse stand in the limit point it become a bad effect...right!
    very nice to share my feeling and hear yoyr reason..thank you
  • this feelings belong to every person in the world .nobody dare to deny this but i think there has the type of jealousy example good or bad ..if u see some popular poet or writer and u can feel jealousy i think it is   not  good because u want  to look like her/him..but  bad  jealousy it is  in my  mind  envious and this is  really  so bad  i hate this  type of  persons ..every one has  jealosy fellings  but all have to overcome to bad fellings with her/him wisdom and internal power

•  I think everyone feels jealous but as for me it is not bad thing to be jealous  because this habit makes people work hard to get things like other have or had .But if someone thinks or consider that someone is better than him or her because he is smart,rich or any thing else ,this is bad feeling that can destroy the person'ability to thinkor plan or even do any thing good in his or her life ,he or she will blind . 

• Jealousy means that you think others are better than you, so , I never felt that way. However, I will be jealous about gaining knowledge. The better word for that is "envy". I won't be jealous but I envy the person who has knowledge.

• good reason
This reply was deleted.