Good luck

Sometimes, they say, you need it. Do you believe in good luck? What do we mean by luck? Is it our overall circumstances or conditions in life including everything that happens to us? Is it a fortune or fate?

Can we count on it? Or shall we work hard and depend only on that? When we fail to do something we say, bad luck. An 'x' person is rich and happy because he is lucky. Being optimistic, does it help?          

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i believe more in fate and destiny . being  optimistic is a treasure which not everyone can have.

• Ya Saif, junantani! Thanks for that equivalence of fate and luck, I am grateful for your comment. Good luck.  

• Iuck is equivillant to fate ,it just give an excuse to the failer,
  • Ladies and gentlemen of my EC, what does Mr Essberger mean by those three plants? Nevertheless, I wish him good luck.

• Look up four-leaf clover and you will get it, dara... 

• Dik Luci! I hope to be one of your friends. I really appreciate your comment on that discussion and good luck. 

• ☘️☘️☘️

• Muchas gracias senior Estanis! I thought that you were upset with me. Thanks to God. I couldn't lose the most handsome guy  on My EC. Back to your moody comment, I guess you were right about that. Luck looks for us sometimes. Thanks Mr Estanis for your comment and good luck.  

• giphy.gif

Dara I'm thankful for your compliments but trust me they're not necessary.

• Porque no? Estanis, being handsome is a gift from God. No one denies that. Nevertheless, I really appreciate your humbleness. Thanks for that picture and good luck again.

This reply was deleted.