If somebody would like to know more about the country you live in, what would be five describing points which represent your country?As for me:Czech republic1. glass and crystal production2. ice-hockey3. beer4. Prague-historical pearl5. beautiful girls

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In Spain I would say

- its festivals and ambient
    - its beaches and inner landscapes
    - its history and traditions
    - its pretty tanned girls :D
    - our football national team (well, I'm not sure about this last one)
    • Estanis, great!! I have visited Costa Brava twice and would like to see one day Andalusia etc :)
    • Luzzi, I eat it except the little duck inside. it is like an egg but the white one is thicker than the usual eggwhite.

about eating dogs, its illegal here. but I think their are some people who eat dogs in some areas. Me, personally I don't like that kind of act of eating dogs,, I don't know why some people tolerate this kind of thing. 

• Philippines

1.Archipelago ( group of Islands ) Philippines composed of 7,107 island.

2.Jeep - a public transportation in the Philippines.

3. Balut - street food, which is basically duck embryo boiled alive and eaten from the shell.

4. Philippine Eagle ( Monkey Eating Eagle ) - the largest species og eagle in the world.

5. Beaches and Mountains

• Jesson, wooow thanx for participating!! That one embryo of duck u can feel its taste? Or it is common egg? :) btw I heard you eat dogs there :-o
  • Libya

I will name 5 things when I found them.
    Now it is very hard to get one from five
    Unfortintly
    • Hythem, come up with them as soon as possible :D
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Samu, thanx a lot ! Beaches and mountains ..woow!!!
  • Five point about Vietnam:

- Ha Long Bay

- Rice

- Pho (a kind of food)

- Coffee

- Ao dai

• Thanx for participating, clover. I just looked up Ao Dai and if m not wrong it is some kind of traditional dress for women..thanx for teaching me sth new ;)
This reply was deleted.