Replies

• Saya sihat.

:-) Your experience... err...lol, I'm speechless!

• Thanks for your good comment. Which come first? Experience or knowledge?

• Kabar anda bagaimana guru ku? Kamu di mana? Saya mempunia empat mengalaman. I have married four times in my life. Three of them are, well, you could say, like a table with three feet. The fourth one was the best of them.

• You mean we must stand on our own feet, right? Yes.. I always cultivated myself to build self-reliance. But as ordinary people, I've done a lot of mistakes. And all the mistakes being good experiences for me to mature myself.

Thanks for leaving your nice comment, Tara

• And it's interesting because people tend to think that you know things, or have some knowledge about life's matters due to the huge amount of information that we have access to, especially nowadays. However, experience and information are not the same. Having tons of information is not enough to build knowledge. I guess so.
  • This is a great topic! 

Before my mom died, I used to call her every time I had a problem or concern. She was a good listener, but didn't give too much advice. After she died, I started journaling. I learned to write things down and work things out on my own. 

What experiences have made you more mature, friends?

This reply was deleted.