Dracula

It is just an evil dude. I used to like Dracula. When I watched that creation of Bram Stoker, the Irish writer. There was no real sleep for me for many days. I used to bring my bed close to my grandfather's bed. His wife's advice was to stop watching such devilish films. Do you like horror movies and especially, Dracula? Who is the famous actor who portrayed that role? Was he Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, or Vincent Price?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• saya kurang suka nonton film horor, tapi saya suka film twilight, Edwardnya kan drakula hehe

• Wa Allah ya Fatima, film mukheef kateer. Ma lei ana khaif minu, lakini ahibu. Subhana Allah. I am afraid of Dracula, but I like watching him. Strange, isn't it, Fatima. Go to Youtube and write Dracula. I hope you enjoy watching. Thanks for your comment on Dracula.

• Actually, I like horror movies so much, but I haven't watched that movie before..
  • Thanks Mr. Grimm for pressing the like button of Dracula.

• Como Roman? Chomo ni Christopher Lee?  I guess anyone who watches Dracula untold could understand the historical story about it. Thanks for your comment on Dracula.

• Lekin qu, White Knight? Main Dracula bahut pasand. I like  to watch Dracula, but with my hands shading my eyes most of the fearful moments especially when he is about to devour or rather suck the blood from one of his victims. Thanks White Knight for your comment on Dracula.

• De nada senorita! You are welcome my dearfriend, Glee. I am afraid  of horror movies too. Thanks for your prompt comment on  Dracula.

• Main tum ku itifaq hai, lekin  Dracula, uska shaitan. I saw the conjurer two nights ago on our MBC, the second channel. Rahul, I don't find it fearful and breathtaking like the devilish, Dracula is unique and distinguished in planting fear inside you. Thanks Rahul for your comment on Dracula.

• Niat eto net, Winnie The Pooh. It does not destroy my peace of mind. I really enjoyed watching Dracula horror movies despite my fear. Thanks, Winnie.

• If you don't know, what movie about Dracula to watch, then watch the trailer of "Dracula untold" 2014.

This reply was deleted.