Dracula

It is just an evil dude. I used to like Dracula. When I watched that creation of Bram Stoker, the Irish writer. There was no real sleep for me for many days. I used to bring my bed close to my grandfather's bed. His wife's advice was to stop watching such devilish films. Do you like horror movies and especially, Dracula? Who is the famous actor who portrayed that role? Was he Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, or Vincent Price?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hahahah xD

Well.. Hulk is scary! :)

But most boys imagine themselves or pretend that they are Hulks, especially while playing :D

• Zvychaino Roman! I agree to some extent, yes, but it is not as scary as Dracula. Those boys like to have muscles like the Incredible Hulk. They want to beat anyone. Thanks Roman for your comment. 

• This was the last horror movie I watched! And I never did it again!2644085472?profile=original

• 2644085473?profile=original

Regarding Dracula, I love this animation!

• Danyavaad Rahul Wazir jee! Take some time and try to watch Dracula. The most scary thing about it is the sight of the blood and the mysterious ways they follow to take their victims. I forgot to add, I usually close my eyes during horrible scenes. Thanks Rahul for your nice comment.

• I am so sorry to say but to tell the truth I can't help laughing when I watch an horror movie.  I remember I used to walk for a long  time  in the  darkness of the nights in the unknown places .  No one  came with me  because they  were afraid of what they couldn't see in the darkness .  all the time I was saying those scary monsters are inners ( as you used this word )  and first of all  you should should come over this  closer fear . 

• Mushkel nadareh, Darius, dost khobam! This is the problem. I like horror movies but I am scared of them. I usually do not sleep when I watch them. The mystery, the sucking of the blood and those scary scenes with music that was composed especially for them. Thanks Darius for your comment on Dracula.   

• Acha vot! I guess your vote is correct, but some like Vincent Price and they think he is the best to portray the role of Dracula. Thanka Mishaikh for your participation. 

• Donnobad Sohel Rana vai! sub sei paihili, main tum ku dost manta,  Yes, remembering old times bring tranquility to ourselves. Thanks again.

• In my childhood whenever i got the opportunity to watch horror film i have watched. Horror film is bit scary but it is enjoyable. We often watched horror film in group in childhood. Thanks for remembering my childhood memory by your post.

This reply was deleted.