I m from Azerbaijan ..my country has many historical monuments..i want  to share some of them with my ec family 

MAIDEN TOWER

It is the most majestic and mysterious monument of architecture of Baku and the Absheron peninsula, as well. The Tower is the historical monument located near to the seaside park (Boulevard), in the south-eastern part of the ancient fortress walls (Icherisheher). This rare monument of three towers has a lot of historical and architectural problems.
The height of 28 m, a diameter at the ground floor is 16.5 m. The wall thickness at the ground floor is 5 meters. The inner side of the Tower is divided into 8 floors. Each floor was covered with dome-shaped ceiling built of hewn stones. The Tower began to operate as a museum since 1964, and in 2000 it was enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage list.
One of the emblems of Azerbaijan, the Maiden's Tower was described repeatedly on banknotes and coins of Azerbaijan. 

Shirvanshah Palace

Ramany Tower

Mardakan Tower

CAN U SHARE HISTORICAL MONUMENTS OF YOUR COUNTRY WITH EC MEMBERS ???

DEAR FRIENDS I M VERY CURIOUS PERSON .IT IS INTERESTING  FOR ME  TO GET INFORMATIONS ABOUT ALL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.PLS NOTE  THE HISTORY ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR MONUMENTS OF YOUR COUNTRY AND INSERT PICS AN OTHERS 

THANKS ALL !!!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• dear  MANSOOR    tks u for the  your precious  opinion  links  also  inserting  the  history  ,,tks u for the  explanation ,, m grateful u  ,,,from  Mamad's  comment  i have   some  information  about  the  your  country  but  your   opinion   really  great  tkssssssssssssssssssssssss u dear  friend !

• 2393725081?profile=original

• Dear Sera , I come from Indonesia , These are some of the historical place in my country.....

Candi Prambanan or CandiRara Jonggrang or 1000tamples

it is a 9th-century Hindu temple compound in Central Java, Indonesia, dedicated to the Trimurti, the expression of God as the Creator (Brahma), the Preserver (Vishnu) and the Destroyer (Shiva). The temple compound is located approximately 18 kilometres (11 mi) east of the city of Yogyakarta on the boundary between Central Java and Yogyakarta provinces.

The temple compound, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the largest Hindu temple site in Indonesia, and one of the biggest in Southeast Asia. It is characterized by its tall and pointed architecture, typical of Hindu temple architecture, and by the towering 47-metre-high (154 ft) central building inside a large complex of individual temples.

2387450550?profile=original

Borobudur Temple

Borobudur, or Barabudur, is a 9th-century Mahayana Buddhist Temple in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia. The monument consists of six square platforms topped by three circular platforms, and is decorated with 2,672 relief panels and 504 Buddha statues.A main dome, located at the center of the top platform, is surrounded by 72 Buddha statues seated inside a perforated stupa.

Built in the 9th century during the reign of the Sailendra Dynasty, the temple's design in Gupta architecture reflects India's influence on the region. It also depicts the gupta style from India and shows influence of Buddhism as well as Hinduism. The monument is both a shrine to the Lord Buddha and a place for Buddhist pilgrimage. The journey for pilgrims begins at the base of the monument and follows a path around the monument and ascends to the top through three levels symbolic of Buddhist cosmology: Kāmadhātu (the world of desire), Rupadhatu (the world of forms) and Arupadhatu (the world of formlessness). The monument guides pilgrims through an extensive system of stairways and corridors with 1,460 narrative relief panels on the walls and the balustrades.

2387450608?profile=original

Yogyakarta Palace

this is the javanese monarchy , the governor of this palace called as a Hamengku Buana

2387450680?profile=original

in the inside of this palace you can find carriage .....

2387450760?profile=original

and also some of the weapon inside of it...

2387450620?profile=original

and this the people who guard the palace of yogyakarta

2387450805?profile=original

MONUMEN YOGYAKARTA

this monumen tells about the roving of indonesia to get the independence, all the event from Ir. soekarno era until the independent day of indonesia.....

2387450780?profile=original

thats all I can tell to you , actually ,in my country there are so many kind of historical places may be if you have time and you want to visit TO INDONESIA i will tell you more.....

THANK YOU

• woooooooooooow    thank u  dear MANTRY  for the  great  explanation..INDONESIA has  really  great historical  monuments  ..i have  never  known about  the  monuments  of the  your  country ,,i m grateful u to the  informing  me and the  ec  members  with the  great  informations,,,how can i say u thanks ?? i  just  want  to be  in your  country  and  visit   all the  historical  monuments,,,i surprised  because of the  pheaton  which  inside weapon ,,really  fabulous. also Borubudur temple  is so terrific THANK U BY  HEART  dear  friend 

2392946449?profile=original

• This reply was deleted.
    • tank u so much Peshawa   for informing us  about the  hstorical monuments of  your  country

• WoooooW  Tnank you very much sera

• u r always   welcome  dear  Hayam 

• thank u Barbare for your vauable reply and,,tks u for informing us ..i just got information about the historical munuments of Georgia ..i m grateful u for this comments,,really they r all majestic  and terrific ,,,i love  all historical monuments and want  to see all of them,,in your  country specially i liked ANNAURI.tks for the explanation about the  history of this monuments ..

2393981025?profile=original

• maybe but i dunno actually ..as i m curious i wanted  to know ....that is why i choosed this type of topic ..it is very interesting for me and i need the help of  my friends that they can write the history of monuments and also insert  the pics of the monuments from their country..... so what about your country BARBARE ???   can u inform me and ec members about history of monuments of u country and can u post some pics ??????

thank u 

• wooow  really  ?  dear  bro i wish i were in INDIA ...it really would be great .how can i say thanks  to u ??? u r so moderate and generous..i hope i ii meet one day with my dear twin bro in INDIA ...thanks a lot teacher!!!

This reply was deleted.