Replies

• Yes. :D

• Hi, Olga. Thank you for your response. It is interesting that it changes depending on the time period as well.

• This is how a real gentleman should be. D;

I hope these types of men wont change their mindset about this after marriage. 

• :D

• It depends on the reason one is dating a girl. If he wants to impress a girl, he is supposed to pay it's cost. Right?

D:

• Yes, it is interesting. There are different thoughts in different countries and people.

• This is a very interesting topic...especially know how people consider in different countries. In Russia, for example, it’s polite when a man always pays for everything himself. Even if he is just a friend, even if you see him at first, even if he has less salary. I'm really enjoying this. For example, when I had a photoshooting and I saw the photographer for the first time and we discussed our photoshoot, he paid for dinner. I wanted to pay for it myself, but he said No, I'm a man and I'll pay.

• Hello, Ishtar. Thank you for your response.

• At least HE is inviting, it is the right thing for him to pay. BUT THEN, that means that you should invite him too, and pay for his dinner. Also, if nobody is inviting, then you either pay each their part or you split the bill (but this may be unfair if one of you pay something more expensive than the other).

• Thank you for your response.

This reply was deleted.