Do You Smoke?

In episode #4 of This&Th@, Katie and I ask if you're a smoker or not. You may think we should mind our own business! However, we would love to know for our next episode.

I quit smoking a while ago now, so I can totally relate. If you feel like sharing your Smoker status, simply let me know with a comment below!

Cheers!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nice!

Thanks for sharing. :)

• i dont like smoking. and actually,my father used to addict with cigarette, and he always swims in smoke.after years later, he gets disease relating to liver. and he took a lot of time to cure it , both money and time is a huge problem

now, i decided to get away from it

• Yes, you raise an important point. The related health issues are very bad.

• I have smoked for seven years and I have given up smoking since April 2012.

• Howdy,

Good job, keep up the good work!

• am not a smoker and none in my family use tobacco. In India ladies rarely smoke and it also a punishable offense to smoke in public places. More over nowadays people are fully aware its side effects.

• Thanks for the info! I'll use this.

• I have smoked for maybe seven years. Then I met my husband who totally disliked it and it might sound fake ...but love defeated the cigarettes. Today it has been more than ten years and I can say I am happy for getting rid of this unhealthy bad habbit. So I wish you good luck, Dayne!
    • Thanks, Luzzi! :D

• I will start smoking soon. 

This reply was deleted.