Replies

• now I am thinking about that day, I never real felt strange.the most memorable event of my first day at primary school was that I had a fight  with a new comer girl just like me over a chair

• Yup. I hated school and everybody there.

I guess I've never get along with an orthodox/traditional education :P

d551a168d9f065d45e7b008b1f52e79d.jpg?width=200

• HI KEEN!!

First thanks for the correction, it's my pleasure to have your correction that's very usuful to improve , i hope evry one  in EC do that....Thank you.

For the relation with friends you are right evry one is busy in his life and rarely when you find  friends who save contact with their old friends .

It's pleasure to have your opinion in this topic

Have a nice day!!

• yes , i remember it.

it was very bad. i hated school.

• THANKS BATY

BUT

2392801299?profile=original

• Well, I wanted to go to school with my older sister, catch the school bus, bring my own lunch box and my own notebooks.
    But, my first day of school was differente, my parents in the school, my sister in another classroom, many girls crying, the teacher was let go of my mom's leg, that was terrible.
    Spend two hours grabbed my mom's leg, until she told me, tomorrow is another day, let's go home,  (this is my mom's favorite phrase) and when we were near the car I snapped de leg.
    Then, the folowing day I went to the bus with my sister without problems, with my lunchbox, my notebooks and of course my favorite blanket,   lol

• I liked your first school day daer lucy

thanks to share with us .2392801092?profile=original

• Yes, I still remember (:

The first day I escaped from school..LOL

• Hi asma

That is very funny!!!hehehe

thanks for your comment.

have a nice time my dear!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Dear hafida

2392801184?profile=originalI am happy to get your comment

Have a nice day