Do you ever look at your relative one, or you & your lover both burst out laughing at absolutely nothing? during that time has some one give you attention, or just stare at you so curiously? or do you find sometime you laugh out for remembering your past and that time you just ignore some one presence before you? pls share your exclusive moment.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I often behave myself like this.because I love to thinking about intrersting man and intrersting things,that time i felt so easy and can not help laughing
  • Nope. That's pointin'. The laughter that follows is inevitable.
    dara gino said:

kimon achi Legend, Laughing without a reason is impoliteness. 

Do you find some one who burst out laughing for nothing?
      Do you ever look at your relative one, or you & your lover both burst out laughing at absolutely nothing? during that time has some one give you at…
  • Ahhh... what a doof. Look at him. Silly goose.

MARY said:

Babies do that and it's very funny :P

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif?width=300

Do you find some one who burst out laughing for nothing?
      Do you ever look at your relative one, or you & your lover both burst out laughing at absolutely nothing? during that time has some one give you at…
  • Sometimes I laughed out loud while remembering some funniest character in books.

• Does a psychopath's laughter count? 'Cause I know many. An' lemme tell ya; they're a pretty jolly bunch, you know? They suddenly burst into laughter just for the heck of it.

tumblr_n75ewbTFX41tt7ujto1_250.gif

giphy.gifReactionGif_TheShining_maniacallaughing.gif~c200

• kimon achi Legend, Laughing without a reason is impoliteness. Could I be one of your friends?

• Mary,
    you made my day. The first one is outstanding. I consider children as a natural comedian who always put smile on our face.

In video, a child seems to be laughing at his father's stupidity as to why he is tearing paper for nothing. In short, he burst into laughter for a reason.

Thank for sharing!
  • Legend,
    I have seen a person who burst into laughter for nothing, but when I asked for the reason of laughing, he said, " now I got the joke which my friend told me three days ago" :D

• Babies do that and it's very funny :P

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif?width=300

• Every one is different Stephen..nice to know your view. you are in my position, me to love out if some special moment/thought cross my mind,even if I feel embarrass when stare some one before me. I want me to like the difference but mind could not allow. Thanks to put your opinion Stephen.
This reply was deleted.