Do you remember ?

I joined  here 5 month ago in   april...Just as i joined chat online some users wrote to me .In my first day  i chatted with 2 user  Happioo   and Miran.  So what about u ? just try to remember ur first chat...

Whom 've u chatted with in ur 1st  day in ec ???? who  is  she/he ? can u remember  their name ?

Lets to visit our past in ec .

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi everyone

me too i was lost when i joined EC for the first time but i met wonderfull people who i wanted to chat with them every day and it helped me alot o emprove my english skils so thanks a lot to everyone in EC

my first chat was with a member called FIGHTER he is from india it was a nice chat so was shur that the club is great place to talk with nice people

• dear AMEL

10x u for the ur nice  comment♣♣♣♣♣

• Yes My dear Lynne.

• 10x u ♣♣♣

• i have joined this site few months back so i remember i have chatted with M/s Alina liu on my first day but after that i do not see her online. After a day or 2 have chatted with two iranians among them name of one is Sima but forgot second's name. Later on have chatted with a vietnamese and her name was Pham Thu Hang, we chatted for about a week (added on Skype as well) but later on don't know why she didn't come online.

• ♥♥♥wow  great it means  that u have a great  memory power .u can remember them .10x u for the  comment friend ♥♥♥

• anyway 10x u for the participation  dear Barbare 

• A boy from Egypt
    I forgot his name and couldn't find him anymore !
    • dear g.pa 10x u for the comment 

• dear Masoud 10x u for the  comment

This reply was deleted.