Do you remember ?

I joined  here 5 month ago in   april...Just as i joined chat online some users wrote to me .In my first day  i chatted with 2 user  Happioo   and Miran.  So what about u ? just try to remember ur first chat...

Whom 've u chatted with in ur 1st  day in ec ???? who  is  she/he ? can u remember  their name ?

Lets to visit our past in ec .

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• dear KOROSH

i m the same condition like u ,truly chatting with friends 1  an other way for improve eng skills.i 've learned eng fifty percent  from internet .

• AHA DEAR KOROSH 

what do  u wanna say ? ahhaha

• dear Korosh

♥♥♥wish u happiness all ur life .it is really nice of me to have such a great friend like u .10x u for the great words♥♥♥

•  dear Korosh

♣♣♣10x u for the feedback and replying me dear friend ♣♣♣

• dear Korosh

♣♣♣  u r interesting person ..sure  i love to write discussions  rather than to write blogs..i m grateful to u by hear that u always follow my replys and comment ..10x u for that ♣♣♣♣

• i dont remember with whom the first time i have chatted from this site , yea because i dont understand how its work , but now i get so many information about english and how to improve it from this site...... and also i have wonderful friends...... thanks you very much friends
    I Love You All.....

• DEAR MANTRY 

10x u for the participation and ur   nice  comment ..wish u  the  best in ec 

• dear MNK 

u r also   great hahahaha...no pro ..no harms  ahahah ..10x u for the  ur  nice  comment 

• Hi Dear Sera
    You know I joined this club...since 2009 I think so , and I left so many times,but I joined again .Because of my friends here are. I love my friends and all members of My English Club...Thank you for sharing this topic with us here.
    • HI DEAR  FARID 

noooo..i dunno  that  u joined here since 2009 hahahhahh.....cuz nearly i m new here only 5 month...excuse me have we talked with u before .o.O ..i m so sorry   i 've forgot..anyway 10x u for the nice comment ^_^

This reply was deleted.