Do you remember ?

I joined  here 5 month ago in   april...Just as i joined chat online some users wrote to me .In my first day  i chatted with 2 user  Happioo   and Miran.  So what about u ? just try to remember ur first chat...

Whom 've u chatted with in ur 1st  day in ec ???? who  is  she/he ? can u remember  their name ?

Lets to visit our past in ec .

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• dear sisi Nora

10x u for  the comment  ,i m sorry to hear that he is not active any more

• ahahahah  lol DEAR =D .  ^_^

• grannyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u killed  me  with this question hahha...u r  my  lovely  granny  <3

• ahahaahahah  u made me laugh granny  kekekke,,sorry  it was  his  fault not mine  NOT MINE kekekkkekeke =D

• what is happening  between gran.ma and grand.pa ?? o ,O

• Nope sera adel was not him ..Adel was a guy from algeria and my  best friend ..that i cut with him and have had fight what a nice friends we are :D

• o.O   i gotcha   janum

• my dear friend Gregy 

i m sorry to hear that but i hope u ii find her  soon .10x u for the participation

• Hi sera,

When i came here first time then i chatted with My Grammar cat and Pankhudi.And unfortunately i have never met with both after that day.if u get any of them here plz inform me 

Thanks

• DEAR SAGAR 

believe in me i dunno  that person which name u notted aaha...10x u for the  nice comment  dear friend 

This reply was deleted.