contrasting

As you know that we have several words and expressions that we can use to contrast ideas such as: (whereas, but, on the other hand, instead of, in comparison with )

I really need your help, so please give me as many examples as possible using the given words and expressions of contrast. Waiting for your help with a great interest.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maybe..... everybody is thinking so deep and feels hesitant to construct sentences that bear those contrasting words.   Anyway, here's my contribution:

1.  Some EC members are willing to participate but they are afraid they might write the wrong sentences.

2.  They choose to draw the poster with the paint instead of doing it with the oil pastel.

3.  She was working very hard, whereas you were doing nothing in your place.

4.  His speech is clear and credible in comparison with his previous speech.

I hope I got it right Yaseen.

• Thank you Anele for you great effort which Which I think can put dots on letters. Thank you once again hoping you can add everything you can to make it clear for me.

Please keep in touch

yaseen2100@gmail.com

• I wonder why nobody wants to reply or tries to help
This reply was deleted.