Cohabitation

Hi everybody. I'm a new member so no one know me here,maybe. Today, I want to discuss a topic with you which was main topic in a club I joined yesterday and it's so sensitive in my country. It is: Cohabitation. Might you share with me your opinion? I'm very glad when you comment this status and happy more when make friend with you.
My English not good so I make some mistake,maybe. Can you repair it for me. Thank you :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks so much for your opinion and explanation about meaning of this word. Yes, that is what I mean.

I'm VietNamese, in my country "cohabitation" not be accept. If someone want to cohabit with their friend, that mean they will face with many problems. They can be despised by others, It make them despress and can't do anything. And the girl usually more disadvantage than the boy.

In my opinion, It think it have advantage and disadvantage too. The advantage is you can have some experience about marriage life before you have a true marrige, you can save money,time... and disadvantage is your life will be worse with many problems as I have just mentioned above.

I prefer to live with my boyfriend after we married :)

Thank you so much

•  Thank you so much for this comment. I have just edited it.
    Hope you can understand it and share your opinion :)

• More broadly, the term cohabitation can mean any number of people living together.
  • Sorry, It is have some mistake in it. It was edited :)

This reply was deleted.