Colors and personalities

Do you know your favourite color relates to your personality?

For example: If your favorite color is green, you are reliable, careful, hard-working and usually help others, curious with a love and desire for freedom. You are a respectable and generous person. 

So, what is your favorite color?

Tell me about your favorite color, I'll tell you who you are. :)

Nhu

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love green and yellow the same I really love mixed these two colors with each other in my room Like I live in the heaven :)" thanks 

• Hi Sima.

I'm sure you have a really nice room and it's the best place for you. I wish I could live in a heaven like yours. :)

Kanna,

• Very interesting, how if i have several of favorite color?

Is that mean my personality is the combination of the meaning of those colors?

But please, could you tell me what is my personality according to you, my favorite color in general is a dark color, such as brown, blue, black,

Could you tell me the meaning of brown?

Thank you very much

• Hi Zarkasy,

Thank you for your comment. I'm very interested in knowing others' favorite colors. You like many colors, all of them were mentioned above. Therefore, I hope that you'll read them again to know deeply about yourself. Then tell me how do you feel.... I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kanna,

• Kanna, you'r absolutely right.
    My wife likes brown colour.
    Yes, she's home body,realiable,honest ,sensual, warm and supportive.
    My skin's color is brown but I'm not sure, who is more lucky between us ?? :-)
    Thanks dear.
    • Hi Asif, 

Thank you for your nice comment. You have a wonderful wife!!!!!! I'm sure that you love her very very much.... Good luck to both of you!!!!

Kanna,

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi Nhirry-Arisoa,

Thank you so much for your comment.

Well, brown is the color of the Earth, woods, etc. Having a personality color brown means you are honest, steady and reliable and quietly confident (I like to be as confident as you).

You are friendly and approachable, genuine and sincere. With a personality color brown you have a keen sense of duty and responsibility - you take your obligations very seriously.

You are a home body - family and family life is extremely important to you. You like physical comfort, simplicity and quality.

You are sensual, warm and supportive. You are hard-working, industrious and reliable.

You prefer to know exactly what is going on before you commit, so you don't like surprise parties( I'm not sure about that).:)))

Let me know if it's true or not for you.

Kanna,

• hi dear i love black color best of the all color  and always  prefer   to wear my clothes in this color .i addicted in this color but i dunno why .black my first choose.. second one it is green color ,,also i love white color ..it is  the third

• Hi Sera, thank you so much for your comment. Yeah, you're right, all of us have our own favorite colors, but we don't know exactly the reason why. However, it relates to our personalities. Check them above to know more about yourself.

Hope you enjoy it.

Kanna,

• Kanna thank u for the feedback actually i use from all  color and love all of them but 3 color  my favorite ,,thank u !

2393725210?profile=original

This reply was deleted.