City life vs Village life

There are lot of facilities in city. We are building our career also in city. But sometimes after long breath we think that village life is better. The people who live in village they are out of complexity.Sometimes we think village life is happy life. What do you think ?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  leesa johnson

You are right in that logic. We are living in city because of that facilities. 

Leesa Johnson's Discussions
    Leesa Johnson's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
  • I think the city life is better than village life. However, there are so many advantages and disadvantages in city life and village life. Actually, the city life is more comfortable. As well as there are more opportunities for people to progress in their lives. There are a lot of facilities for people in the city and they have more opportunities for making money. Children living in the city can get a good education because there is better school in the town than in the village. http://www.yourarticlelibrary.com/essay/difference-between-village-...

Difference Between Village Life and City Life
    ADVERTISEMENTS: Difference Between Village Life and City Life! It has been heard for ages that the lifestyle varies between a city and village. Defin…
  • # Shaila

My opinion is also similar like you . I wish that in future I will permanently stay in my village. I want to make garden in my house roof what is in my village. I want to catch fish. I want to pass lazy time in my village. Also my fathers graveyard is in my village. But the fact is that there a some facilities is not available is not in village. Specially medical, transportation, education is not better in village.

Thanks.

This reply was deleted.